Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
im taking my boat to Vic right now so he can replace my forward/reverse cable and hopefully its done in time.. i can't get to it this week because of finals

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
im taking my boat to Vic right now so he can replace my forward/reverse cable and hopefully its done in time.. i can't get to it this week because of finals
just getting the boat clean and heading out in the morning btw saturday is Vic's birthday so Farmer john and my self will be taking him to the river , hope to see you all out there..

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
yessir! im headin' out around 11 ryan- you might be there by 5 hahaha! "what planet's time are you on dude?" your sissy brother backed out on me- and i hope you're talking about the weather, not your boat hittin 100! haha, jk! noregrets- we will see you fellas there!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)devil
yessir! im headin' out around 11 ryan- you might be there by 5 hahaha! "what planet's time are you on dude?" your sissy brother backed out on me- and i hope you're talking about the weather, not your boat hittin 100! haha, jk! noregrets- we will see you fellas there!
haha itll run at least 50 so you can just times that by 2!! ill be out hopefully before sundown haha!! just means the beer will have to go down a little quiker!!!

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
sorry bud your not worthy of a 475 hat...when you join the 130+ club you can have one

EAT SHIT , LITTLE PUKE buy a river boat and come out so i can drown you and do every one a favor... you and your clubs.. stand alone . clubs, there is strip clubs =good time then there is your clubs you talk about who put u in charge??? I'm starting to wonder if all this speed is going to your head, you used to be a cool cat , now your starting to piss me off , and i like ya ... SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE EFFECT YOUR MOUTH HAS ON OTHER PEOPLE...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
EAT SHIT , LITTLE PUKE buy a river boat and come out so i can drown you and do every one a favor... you and your clubs.. stand alone . clubs, there is strip clubs =good time then there is your clubs you talk about who put u in charge??? I'm starting to wonder if all this speed is going to your head, you used to be a cool cat , now your starting to piss me off , and i like ya ... SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE EFFECT YOUR MOUTH HAS ON OTHER PEOPLE...
grumpy guy tonight arent we?????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts