Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mass. reverses succession law to benifit Dem's

You got it !, Mass. state assembly just voted to again reverse a prior vote and allow succession to Ted Kennedy's House seat all in the hopes of getting one more vote in the US Senate to pass the health care bill.

It appears to me that this has gone completely out of control when Dem's are changing laws to suit their purpose of changing the face of our Nation!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Of course our resident Libbies won't view this as another "mocking" of the Constitution for partisan benefit......

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I was under the impression that any new law in Mass. didn't take affect for 90 days, period? Even when signed by the Gov.
They've likely found a way to circumvent that as well.....These new Democrats rarely find a law or regulation they won't change for their personal convenience. Normally they just overlook them, or more accurately, ignore them....:|err

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Face it folks! Dems cannot play and/or win on a level playing field. They must stack the deck and cheat as much as possible in order to get thier way.:)sphss

·
Registered
653 Posts
Lol did you all hear the speach of the gov explaining why they did this ?? He said they did it for the people of the state in these trying times , Healthcare bill etc etc bah made me sick to listen to it

Once again instead of leting the people of the state vote and decide on there own future , guess they figure the voters are too dumb to know whats good for them lol

oops i may of been wrong . I think the gov is a repub ? Anyways some shit head gave that speach lol

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Face it folks! Dems cannot play and/or win on a level playing field. They must stack the deck and cheat as much as possible in order to get thier way.:)sphss
I think that the New Dem Party platform should simply read "using Gov force to get our way".:|err

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Ole Barney Frank told N.P.R....

"U.S. Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass. said Friday that qualms about whether to allow the interim appointment shouldn't be used to help defeat major policy issues like expanding Americans' access to health care.

"Public policy questions important to everyone in America shouldn't be decided by a tragedy of death or some other non-electoral factor," Frank said."

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Lol did you all hear the speach of the gov explaining why they did this ?? He said they did it for the people of the state in these trying times , Healthcare bill etc etc bah made me sick to listen to it

Once again instead of leting the people of the state vote and decide on there own future , guess they figure the voters are too dumb to know whats good for them lol

oops i may of been wrong . I think the gov is a repub ? Anyways some shit head gave that speach lol
Nope he's a Dem. The current policy they just changed was put in place to keep the then Rep. Gov, Mitt Romney from being able to appoint a replacement for "Nambo" Kerry if he had won the 2004 election

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Sweaty Teddy fronted this the week before he croaked. Conversely, He was also the front man to change it back in '04.

These guys don't even try to hide it. Mind boggling to say the least.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts