Performance Boats Forum banner

Matt Hagan Pro Mod lic.

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  rivergames 
#1 ·
Anyone see Matt Hagan @ Marble Falls get his pro mod license. Pretty cool deal:))THumbsUp.

#3 ·
Not only was he a normal person that was super friendly and really easy on the eyes, But he drove to to the outramp....prolly woulda drove it up on the trailer too. We can't wait to go hang out with him at the Fall Nationals!!!
Here is Matt, me and Todd. Todd does heads for Cruz Pedregon and is an ex flattie racer.
Community Youth Team Event Recreation

Neck Jaw T-shirt Vacation Smile

Tell me that shouldn't be in the dictionary under Hello Darlin'!

#4 ·
Not only was he a normal person that was super friendly and really easy on the eyes, But he drove to to the outramp....prolly woulda drove it up on the trailer too. We can't wait to go hang out with him at the Fall Nationals!!!
Here is Matt, me and Todd. Todd does heads for Cruz Pedregon and is an ex flattie racer.
View attachment 174365
View attachment 174366
Tell me that shouldn't be in the dictionary under Hello Darlin'!
shoot patty he ain't got nothing on me.....:rolleyes: they have me under SPEECHLESS:wink2:

#6 ·
I didn't see him make his half track pass because we were working on the cracker, but I did watch the full track pass. It wasn't to shabby :))THumbsUp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.