Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 404 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,529 Posts
"Giddy" ??? Jeeezzz...that's it. Totally blew my whole image of you, Max.
I'm so depressed.:mad:

Chocolate...I need chocolate.:|err

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts

Ben "See? You could do it!"

At his heaviest weight, Ben was unable to be active with his family, was in constant discomfort, and felt like he was living under a dark cloud. After losing 68 pounds with Lindora, he likes how he feels and what he sees in the mirror—and he now knows how to keep things that way.
What health improvements have resulted from your weight loss?
My blood pressure has dropped from 140/100 to 110/70. I no longer have continuous heart burn. I am a machine. I have energy, stamina, no back pain, and the torn ACL in my right knee doesn't bother me anymore.
What was your worst weight-related experience as an
overweight person?
The last few years have hung over my head like a dark cloud. I would wake up every morning absolutely depressed.
Was there a particular event or incident that inspired you
to lose weight?
I am 36 years old and I was 295 pounds, had high blood pressure, and it hurt to walk with my kids. I couldn't snow ski, water ski, ride dirt bikes, run, or keep up with my family. My father is 350 pounds and dying slowly every day. I was losing with each day that passed. My wife decided to join Lindora, and I said "Hmm...what the heck!" It was like God granted me my lifelong wish!
What motivated you to begin the Lean for Life® program? What
was your goal?
At first I thought it would be wonderful to lose 35 pounds. My Lindora nurse bet that I would lose 60 pounds. After 10 weeks, I did lose 60 pounds! She is a genius!
How was the Lean for Life program different from other programs you've tried?
When I had questions, concerns, signs of failing or insecurities, "my girls" (nurses) at Lindora were there. The highlight of my day is my 10 minute visit to the clinic.
Why do you think you succeeded on the Lean for Life program?
The first reason: I was ready to change. The second reason: The support is priceless! People like me with food addictions need constant support.
What tips would you give someone who is just beginning the Lean for Life program?
Hang on tight! Listen and follow directions to a "Tee". Don't modify or get lazy. Close your eyes and when you open them, it will all unfold!
What are your favorite Lindora products?
Caramel nut bars. I love them! And the Creamy Hot Cocoa. My wife and I get all giddy when the kids are down and it's cocoa time (by the way, this is confidential. I might lose my image if words like "giddy" leak out)!
Do you have a favorite Lindora tool or resource?
Using the daily action plan and asking questions was the key for me.
Tell us about the best reaction or feedback you've gotten from someone who saw you after you lost weight.
Most are in disbelief. What makes it kinda cool is I have had a good build most of my life. When the "fat" came off I looked like I had been lifting weights. Now that I am, it's getting pretty exciting.
What's the greatest compliment you've received about your weight loss success, and who said it?
The greatest compliment came from this great looking stud muffin one morning while I was shaving. I stopped, look in the mirror, winked at myself and said, See? You could do it. Way to go, amigo!
Is there anything else you'd like to tell about your Lindora experience?
I wish there were more people like me that could be touched by the miracle that I feel I have received! Being overweight is a very sad way of life for so many people. Many will never know what could happen if they stepped up to the plate. The bottom line is, you have to want it for yourself! By the way—for the record—I'm not done yet!

Are you FOcking Kiddin me!!!

Stud Muffin!!

This is better than walkin in on him wearing high heel shoes!!

Oh man this is gonna be great material for years!!

Where is the Stud Muffin?:)gay:(:)gay:(

·
steelcomp was here
26,529 Posts
Tony, you're a creul dude, and you have no respect.

That's MR stud muffin. MR giddy stud muffin.

·
steelcomp was here
26,529 Posts

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Jerry, When you and Tony were calling him "CANKLES" in Burley last year, I think you pushed him over the edge!! HE SHOWED ALL YOU GUYS!!!:)LegHumphil:)

·
steelcomp was here
26,529 Posts
Does anyone else see a picture in Guru's sigie? All I see is lettering saying "Direct Link Error" in large red lettering....:confused:

Max you do look really good, keep up the good work!!! :)
PC...I'm looking at your avatar and can't help but wonder if that's what Max must have been experiencing. Grrrrr...:D:)devil

I see the same thing in Tony's sig.

·
Registered
712 Posts
PC...I'm looking at your avatar and can't help but wonder if that's what Max must have been experiencing. Grrrrr...:D:)devil

I see the same thing in Tony's sig.
:D Thank you....I think he changed something b/c I see Maxi on his sigi now.

Tony....why is my website link now at the bottom next to Maxi? I want to be on top of Maxi....errr.... wait I didn't mean it like that!! :p

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
:D Thank you....I think he changed something b/c I see Maxi on his sigi now.

Tony....why is my website link now at the bottom next to Maxi? I want to be on top of Maxi....errr.... wait I didn't mean it like that!! :p
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo, Freudian slip there PC??? :D

Hit it Maxi!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
I'm just giddy

Oh man I haven't laughed this hard since Big Gay Jesus...

This has some definite mileage potential... "Caramel nut bars. I love them! And the Creamy Hot Cocoa. My wife and I get all giddy when the kids are down and it's cocoa time"

"Stud Muffin".... :)eh:)

hil:)

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Congrats on the weight loss Maxi.
I can only imagine what these guys are going to do to you in future post though.
Looks like Guru and Jerry have already started...... :D

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Maximus said:
Caramel nut bars. I love them! And the Creamy Hot Cocoa. My wife and I get all giddy when the kids are down and it's cocoa time (by the way, this is confidential. I might lose my image if words like "giddy" leak out)!
No worries maxi. Your image is firmly intact. :)gay:(

Congrats on the weight loss. Too bad the writers are on strike tho. :)sphss

1 - 20 of 404 Posts