Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we will be bumming it @ phil's beach on sunday the 29th we are gonna bbq and just chill out if anyones around swing thru, ill have a Q'r going if you want to bring lunch to cook!

·
Registered
268 Posts
John you guys takin the flat out there? where you leaving from?
Paul I will probably take the Howard or the Schiada. We launch at B and W. It is a pretty nice ride down. If the wind kicks up it can get a little nasty. I ran down last July 4 in the flat. The biggest issue is the "cruiser" wakes.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you guys run the flats come thru the tower park way pop out further up the main river and its a couple mins from there!

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
if you guys run the flats come thru the tower park way pop out further up the main river and its a couple mins from there!
Yea I usually launch the flat at Wimpys and go down the S. Mok to Tower then cut across the little potatoe to the SJR. I think I know where Phils Beach is but send me a pm with coordinates..... ;)

and John... Cruiser wakes???? really?..... thats what they made flats for !!!!!! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I won't mention names but maybe a few of you should get out on the water a little more to know where a few of these places are. Just sayin.............

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^^lol^^^^....just head up the main river towards windmill cove direction if you make it to lost isle turn around go back about 1/4 mile ya flew right past us!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
For the peeps that are coming if you didnt catch it in my main post ill have a smaller gas webber style grill that will be at the beach bring yourself something cook for lunch and have at it.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
I won't mention names but maybe a few of you should get out on the water a little more to know where a few of these places are. Just sayin.............

You guys rename things more than you change your underwear! - lol Back in the day .... I remember that was called South Beach by the regulars because it was south of Lost Isle.... Way Back when I NEVER used to hang out at Lost Isle watching GIRL VOLLEY BALL games.... :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Lost Isle WAS the center of the Universe for Delta boating back then! lol

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
You guys rename things more than you change your underwear! - lol Back in the day .... I remember that was called South Beach by the regulars because it was south of Lost Isle.... Way Back when I NEVER used to hang out at Lost Isle watching GIRL VOLLEY BALL games.... :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Lost Isle WAS the center of the Universe for Delta boating back then! lol
Lost Isle was closed before I got here. Just act like you were leaving Lost Isle, go out to SJR main channel and turn left. Phil's beach will be on your left about 1/4-1/2 mile down. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Was there today, tide going out all afternoon. I don't think I ever saw that much sand there, have fun and be safe, the LEO's were like ticks on a wolf. Saw more than one boater doin the chicken.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts