Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from an extended trip to the high country.Skiing up in mammoth, and fishing at South lake near Parchers and some stream and lake fishin in mammoth. It was a great trip.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
cool pics!

its been a while since we have been back up to mammoth/bishop area to go camping. used to do it once/twice a summer.

as a matter of fact, my brother in law and myself were having a few beers the other night and we were talking about heading up there this summer. i was telling him about fishing in the owens river and when we stay at reds meadow.

rainbow falls and devils postpile are two cool things to check out.:)devil

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool pics!

rainbow falls and devils postpile are two cool things to check out.:)devil
Thanks. The road down to Reds was still closed. I think now you have to take public transit down there. Can't just drive your rig in anymore. If you like trout fishing, the bite was going off.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Thanks. The road down to Reds was still closed. I think now you have to take public transit down there. Can't just drive your rig in anymore. If you like trout fishing, the bite was going off.
i am sure it is still closed considering you went skiing. we have always gone in late july/early august. rains every night with great thunderstorms and lightning shows.

is it closed indefinitely? or until the snow melts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts