Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I do not know how to put the message on here that I got from the NAGR. But will get my wife to do it when she gets home from school.Anyway Mcain and other REP. and so called pro gun Dems. are caving to the gun control bullshit. Will post the NAGR letter later..............PD:angry:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Who is surprised by this? My guess is just Arizonian's.
You shouldn't be surprised. It actually pretty old news. He climbed into bed with Reid on this weeks ago.
They are acutally trying to see if they can do this without congress. The whole idea is unconstitutional, so what makes you think they will follow constituional law in even trying to pass somethng. Any law they pass against guns will automatically violate constitutional law, so nothing new there.

The founding fathers EXPECTED the people to be as well arrmed as the military. They were smart enough to know that they could never have taken on
THEIR tyrannical goverments army with sling shots and bow and arrows. The very fact that we can't arm ourselves with fully automactic weapons and AA puts us at an extreme disadvatange. Which is exactly where they want us.

McCain and Reid maneuver against the Constitution on gun issue - West Palm Beach Libertarian | Examiner.com

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weak-kneed, Rep. and Phony pro-gun, Democrats names:

Here you go guys,
Barack Obama and the gun-grabbers in Washington, D.C. want you to believe they can look into their crystal ball and tell you and me -- IN ADVANCE -- who is going to commit a crime.And a bunch of weak-kneed Republicans and phony pro-gun Democrats are bending over backwards to give in to them. Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK), House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), and Congressman Scott Rigell (R-VA) are just a few of the names in on the “deal.”
:|err

·
Administrator
16,876 Posts
Maybe he is trading it for something worth while.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Here you go guys,
Barack Obama and the gun-grabbers in Washington, D.C. want you to believe they can look into their crystal ball and tell you and me -- IN ADVANCE -- who is going to commit a crime.And a bunch of weak-kneed Republicans and phony pro-gun Democrats are bending over backwards to give in to them. Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK), House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), and Congressman Scott Rigell (R-VA) are just a few of the names in on the “deal.”
:|err
Sounds alot like the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Please refer to my "arizona guys" post. McCain is a piece of shit. He is as useless as the rest of the progressives. The country would be on the same path if he was elected...just slower.
FUCK JOHN MCCAIN.
He is a pussy mother fucker. Anything he had of balls must have been left in Vietnam.
FUCK HIM
Wags

Oh, add that puke Lindsey Gram or Gramm or Grahm to the list also. He even has a girls name.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
We tried to dump his RINO self but he spent over 13 Million of his own $ to get re-elected.
What does that say about him. Why would you spend 13 mill for a job that pays 150 K a year, especially at his age? But our government's not corrupt, naaaaaaaaaa!:rolleyes:
Doesn't some elementry school need a crossing guard somewhere in AZ?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
What does that say about him. Why would you spend 13 mill for a job that pays 150 K a year, especially at his age? But our government's not corrupt, naaaaaaaaaa!:rolleyes:
Doesn't some elementry school need a crossing guard somewhere in AZ?
The 150K is walking around money. Obama walked into the senate worth ZERO, unable to qualify to buy a home without a co-signer. He left worth 12 million. You figure it out.

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
The 150K is walking around money. Obama walked into the senate worth ZERO, unable to qualify to buy a home without a co-signer. He left worth 12 million. You figure it out.
Somehow I don't think his sudden wealth was from his book sales. I could be wrong, I didn't check Snopes.:p Please school us COMMIES.
I may have missed something over the past 4 years concerning his assault on the Constitution. Maybe certain people around the world are contributing to his sudden wealth.
Make no mistake about it sheep, if left unchecked, this TRAITTOR and his supporters will fundamentally change America and it won't be for the good of the Nation.
How much was that Noble Peace "farce" really worth?
:)bulb Get off your ass, get a job and turn in your NOBAMA phone. We are tired of supporting your worthless work ethics.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Somehow I don't think his sudden wealth was from his book sales. I could be wrong, I didn't check Snopes.:p Please school us COMMIES.
I may have missed something over the past 4 years concerning his assault on the Constitution. Maybe certain people around the world are contributing to his sudden wealth.
Make no mistake about it sheep, if left unchecked, this TRAITTOR and his supporters will fundamentally change America and it won't be for the good of the Nation.
How much was that Noble Peace "farce" really worth?
:)bulb Get off your ass, get a job and turn in your NOBAMA phone. We are tired of supporting your worthless work ethics.

I don't understand how ZERO made 12 million in such a short time, he needs to be audited where that money came from! He certainly didn't make the money from that pipedream BS book he wrote!

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I don't understand how ZERO made 12 million in such a short time, he needs to be audited where that money came from! He certainly didn't make the money from that pipedream BS book he wrote!
:54:

wwwww.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/how-much-money-does-the-president-make/

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
McCain needs to go. He is weak and clueless now. I think there may be some compromise and agreement on a few of the gun issues like mental health issues and universal background checks but the real meat of the proposal like the AWB will not move forward or the mag limit. I think O is content right now to let the Dem controlled states enact their own bans as we are seeing across the country in places like new york and when these bans got to the high court and get ruled on then he may decide to pursue harder or back off based on the courts rulings.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
:54:

wwwww.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/how-much-money-does-the-president-make/
Actually O did make the $ from books. Now, we don't know whether his fans bought 1000 books at a time, but whatever. And the Obamas have managed to save quite bit, so at one time they must have been frugal. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts