Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the AP:
PHOENIX - Sen. John McCain ended his quest for the presidency Tuesday night in his home state of Arizona, where he conceded the race to his Democratic rival, Barack Obama, who claimed the presidency with more than 330 electoral votes.In a speech before supporters in Arizona, McCain praised Obama and urged all Americans to congratulate him and put aside their differences in the nation's interest. "His success alone commands my respect," he said.
He told supporters in Arizona that the American people have "spoken clearly." He said the Democrat has achieved a "great thing" for himself and the country with his historic victory.
McCain — with wife Cindy on one side and running-mate Sarah Palin on the other — urged his supporters to put aside partisan differences and work to get "the country moving again."

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Remember Jimmy Swaggart, and Jim Baker?
Extreme religion for profit only.
All they cared about was money. They didn't give a dam about anyone but themselves.

The Republican party leaders are viewed by most of the country as the same thing, except it's a called an extreme political party instead of an extreme religion.
Hence, this is what we get.

I can't think of a worst possible time in history to be elected President.
Republicans didn't get beat tonight, they got a bye on the bad economic schedule to be played in Hells Arena over the next 4 years.

I suggest to my fellow conservatives to sit back, take it all in,, subscribe to The American Spectator and watch the Dems opposition close ranks for the next election.
Obama may easily be gone in 4.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Remember Jimmy Swaggart, and Jim Baker?
Extreme religion for profit only.
All they cared about was money. They didn't give a dam about anyone but themselves.

The Republican party leaders are viewed by most of the country as the same thing, except it's a called a political party instead of a religion.

Hence, this is what we get.

I can't think of a worst time in history to be elected President.
Republicians didn't get beat tonight, they got a bye on the economic schedule.
Can you explain that a little better, your last statements lost me.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
other — urged his supporters to put aside partisan differences and work to get "the country moving again."
Well ain't that precious. A Republican sees he's be defeated, albeit mostly by lies and media collaborationists, and concedes. Whatever, he lost, and conceded. Wonder how much less divided the nation would have been had the scum al gore done the same in 2000?
Fuckit, I don't really care. This country is teetering on the edge and must be torn all the way down before it can be rebuilt the way it was intended. And nobama's just the guy to finish it off.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
John McCain is a true patriot who loves his country.
But he only started loving it when he was shot down. Before that not so much.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Republicans didn't get beat tonight, they got a bye on the economic schedule to be played in Hells Arena over the next 4 years. TPC

Say what???

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
That's the shallowest statement I've heard in some time. You have what right to take such a cheap, below-the-belt shot? I've read your posts and your lack of character would have survived about an hour in such a prison.
You've proven your lack of class more with each post.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
That's the shallowest statement I've heard in some time. You have what right to take such a cheap, below-the-belt shot? I've read your posts and your lack of character would have survived about an hour in such a prison.
You've proven your lack of class more with each post.
Can you imagine a 'man' like catmandouche in the hanoi hilton? If they offered him a chance to leave early as they did McCain his old ass would've bid his buddies farewell and been gone.

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
You talked to McCain about this did you? I can't believe the stupidity that comes out of your mouth.

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
Republicans didn't get beat tonight, they got a bye on the economic schedule to be played in Hells Arena over the next 4 years. TPC

Say what???
Yeah, it takes a little intellect to follow a real thought, dosen't it.:)sphss

1 - 20 of 120 Posts