Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McCain being diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor may explain a lot of his unusual behavior lately. Some of us, including myself, thought he was going senile or worse. I wonder how long he has been effected by this tumor? Hopefully, with good American healthcare, he can survive this cancer.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Even with a brain tumor, he is smarter and tries to do good for this country.....more than Chumpy ever will.....You guys should learn something from McCain.....He is a better man than most of you tea baggers....

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Even with a brain tumor, he is smarter and tries to do good for this country.....more than Chumpy ever will.....You guys should learn something from McCain.....He is a better man than most of you tea baggers....
I agree with what you say, he's always been one of the good guys in my book. One of the few who have stood up to Trump and acknowledged the wrong things that are being attempted. I voted for him despite the crazy lady from Alaska as his running mate.

The Right Wingers will not learn from McCain, nor will they learn from anyone else. They worship Trump.
McCain is a pretty loyal Republican and would support the party platform if there was any rational sense to what was going on, but he knows there isn't. It takes a lot of guts to stand against everything Trump is trying to do, particularly when it's his own party.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts