Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!, McCain is on a role. Clear, concise, well spoken, and specific. He's drawing an exceptionally clear and specific contrast between his policies, Obama's policies and Bush's policies. He looks and sounds like a new energized candidate.

Anyone who sees it on Youtube later, post a link.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
To hell with YouTube, he needs to get it in front of a far larger audience. Spend the money on national TV ads before it's too late.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Here's a pretty good compiliation of videos and information on why not to vote for NObama:
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/21/the-comprehensive-argument-against-barack-obama/

McCain needs to rent some half hour prime time spots and run these.

It would be hard to get a loan today with that job history....I guess unless your Obama and you have people that know people etc.....

Honestly..inconsistent employment such as his on job times would be frowned upon and a reason enough to be declined for a loan but is all that is needed to run for the POTUS.

The above comment just in relation to this portion of the article under The Context.....I don't even want to get started on the Hope bong paragraph that follows again....My posts count is driven by this crap....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
No matter who takes the Presidency it's going to be a rough 4 years and they will be prime to be run out of office.
The economy is going to take a long time to recover.

It's taken a huge hit.

If oil goes back up,, forget it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts