Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help with the measurements of the ice chest openings in an 01 Eliminator Daytona. I leave my boat in Havasu, but need to make some speaker enclosures before my next trip. If anyone could happen to measure the opening and possibly the opening under the dash (so I know whatever I build will go under) I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Bill

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
whats the saying. Measure twice cut once. I would measure it yourself to insure the correct fit. They may also differ slightly from boat to boat...

·
Registered
848 Posts
I need some help with the measurements of the ice chest openings in an 01 Eliminator Daytona. I leave my boat in Havasu, but need to make some speaker enclosures before my next trip. If anyone could happen to measure the opening and possibly the opening under the dash (so I know whatever I build will go under) I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Bill

I have an 03. I will try to remember to measure. The cutout is for a Igloo 48 quart cooler.

BTW Does it ever get wet in the cooler opening. It appers to be sealed but both sides get wet. Not sure how it gets there.

Rick

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should probably waite and measure myself....was just hoping to get a jump on things. Thanks for the imput.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have an 03. I will try to remember to measure. The cutout is for a Igloo 48 quart cooler.

BTW Does it ever get wet in the cooler opening. It appers to be sealed but both sides get wet. Not sure how it gets there.

Rick

Mine never gets wet inside, in fact this is my first boat that never seems to get a drop inside (knock on wood). This is my start everytime, don't mess with it, cruiser, but one of these days I'm sure I will get bit by the bug and have to put a big motor in it. I'm sure I will regret it when I do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts