Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to hire a full or part time mechanic for our golf cart shop that I run. This person needs to have general mechanical skills & golf cart knowledge is a plus. They would normally work from our shop but we also have service trucks to perform on-site service for our customers. We are very busy and need someone asap. Pay will depend on experience. Sorry PTC, this is not a six figure position but thanks for your offer. All Cal Golf Carts & Industrial Vehicles 1820 Arnold Industrial Way Suite B Concord, CA 94520 925-421-5969 office [email protected] Thanks for any help, Rob

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
I knew that company name looked familiar I was in that neck of the woods all week picking up equipment from a customers where house I seen the sign and it kept ringing a bell but didn't put it together until I seen this...good luck with the hunt there's a lot of qualified people out there that are out of work but most want a to make a big figure salary and pass on jobs that will at least pay the bills instead of unemployment.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
If you are looking for a six figure mechanic position, I've got an opening. We've got the work stacked up. Flat rate pay schedule, medical benefits, aflac and 401k. It's fairly easy to flag 100+++ hours a pay period.

If your interested PM me.
Good to hear you guys are rocking n Rollin over there I always trucks lined up outside the building...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The six figure salary was just gonna cover commute expense for that golf cart!!! lol

Adam.... does this mean Id have to move! ;)

When you guys need a service truck running out of the SAC area let me know! - Cant leave now the grand kids are arriving!!!! :)devil
Sounds like u need a deck boat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts