Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL GOT TIRED OF ALL THE B.S. WITH TRADES AND GOIN TO BUY IT.. MAN WHAT A JOKE.. I HAD SOOO MANY FLAKES I THOUGHT IT WAS SNOWING IN VEGAS..LOL WELL JUST THOUGHT I WOULD UP DATE SOME OF THE REAL COOL PEOPLE I HAVE TALKED TO ON THIS SITE TO LET THEM MEET MY TWINS..TURBO THAT IS..MIND IN THE GUTTER LOL.. AND TO THE OTHER FLAKES BLOW THIS..:)hand:)hand

Attachments

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
cool deal!!! if ya have the room, ya mite consider welding on a spacer under that hat to get it up another inch, the taller the hat over the carb, the more consistent the carb will work. you can buy a 1-2inch spacer that already has the oring groove and oring cut into the base, so alls ya gta do is weld it to the hat, then ditch the carb to hat gasket. if you've read about guys extending their vent tube extensions into the hat throat, that's why they do it, too short a hat to begin with.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Awesome but why in boat spam?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool deal!!! if ya have the room, ya mite consider welding on a spacer under that hat to get it up another inch, the taller the hat over the carb, the more consistent the carb will work. you can buy a 1-2inch spacer that already has the oring groove and oring cut into the base, so alls ya gta do is weld it to the hat, then ditch the carb to hat gasket. if you've read about guys extending their vent tube extensions into the hat throat, that's why they do it, too short a hat to begin with.
HEY THANKS BROTHER... I,M GOIN TO LOOK INTO DOIN THAT AFTER I GET ALL MY OTHER THINGS FINISH MOCKED UP.. BUT I DO REALLY THANK YOU FOR THAT TIP.. :)devil:)devil

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now people this is still for sale but the price went up to $30k or obo.. Any one interested.. Got my boat picked out..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice. So the age old question for all SBC turbo builds, what did you do for headers? Did you buy or build? I am in the process of putting together a twin setup for my camaro, and am trying to decide on my turbo(s) location. Do you have plenty of hood clearence?

Thanks~

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
There is a section on here that you can ask all the turbo questions you can dream of. I think this is the for sale section :)hand

1 - 20 of 21 Posts