1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
With a game camera no doubt!!! LOL!!! Busted. Also on the location, figures. :no:

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Kind of doubt the cop was acting independently. Most likely at the direction of the city council/mayor who who called the station and told them to handle it. I would speculate also that some libbys complained about the sign too and reported it to code enforcement and/or the mayors office. As long as it is on his private property and does not violate any city ordinance, certainly he should be allowed to display his sign.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Kind of doubt the cop was acting independently. Most likely at the direction of the city council/mayor who who called the station and told them to handle it. I would speculate also that some libbys complained about the sign too and reported it to code enforcement and/or the mayors office. As long as it is on his private property and does not violate any city ordinance, certainly he should be allowed to display his sign.
Kind of like this... Woman called the cops because a boy (that was playing with her son) was shooting an air soft gun at a target. Fucking libtards, mind your own damn business!!! :no:

7th-grader suspended for using airsoft gun in own front yard - Washington Times

·
Registered
588 Posts
Jeez when we were kids we used to have BB gun fights, people are getting rather silly about this stuff. God forbid you play cowboys and indians these days, they would lock you up for racism and weapons violations!

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Jeez when we were kids we used to have BB gun fights, people are getting rather silly about this stuff. God forbid you play cowboys and indians these days, they would lock you up for racism and weapons violations!

Sure did, BB gun fights helped with my shooting skills development at an early age

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Kind of like this... Woman called the cops because a boy (that was playing with her son) was shooting an air soft gun at a target. Fucking libtards, mind your own damn business!!! :no:

7th-grader suspended for using airsoft gun in own front yard - Washington Times

I agree but man those airsoft guns look so damn realistic that if you don't give some guidance and monitor a little bit about where your kid(s) are playing with them it could lead to some potential bad problems if someone calls the cops or something. This appears to have nothing to do with school though so don't know why the kid was suspended unless there is more to the story then the article described.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I agree but man those airsoft guns look so damn realistic that if you don't give some guidance and monitor a little bit about where your kid(s) are playing with them it could lead to some potential bad problems if someone calls the cops or something. This appears to have nothing to do with school though so don't know why the kid was suspended unless there is more to the story then the article described.
My son has had several. One is an M-16 look alike. The ends of all the barrels of these guns are blaze orange. Not to hard to see if you look. The cheaper ones are just clear plastic.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
My son has had several. One is an M-16 look alike. The ends of all the barrels of these guns are blaze orange. Not to hard to see if you look. The cheaper ones are just clear plastic.

Oh I know they have the orange barrel tips but kids often color them black anyways just to make it look even more authentic. I know if my kids reach the age and want to have something like that then I will make sure to monitor the use and where they are using it also just to be safe.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Sure did, BB gun fights helped with my shooting skills development at an early age
Oh yeah!

we used to bundle up in winter clothes for protection.
Had to ban pellet guns from our battles though.
They were too strong.
Sometimes we had over 10 kids per side.
All day battles in the woods and dirt hills!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Oh yeah!

They were too strong.
All day battles in the woods and dirt hills![/QUO

Figures, you violence loving, stand up for your self, America loving, success story!!!!!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Oh yeah!

They were too strong.
All day battles in the woods and dirt hills![/QUO

Figures, you violence loving, stand up for your self, America loving, success story!!!!!!!

I plan on moving to Vancouver to get reprogrammed.
My BIL gets a new house every few years there on part time minimum wage work.
They actually have pro Obama meetings and he writes an anti conservative blog. (Mostly just a rambling diary about himself and his woes that he creates)

Its a target rich environment. :))eek:)):)grn

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Oh yeah!

They were too strong.
All day battles in the woods and dirt hills!

My best ambush came from proning out on my rooftop and sniping out 3 of them from the high ground. They didn't even know where the BB's were coming from and then I had another great night shot that was about 2 block long, possibly a record for a BB gun battle. Great times back then...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
My buddy just got an AR15 air soft. Someone he knows is CNC'ing lowers. It's made from actual AR lowers that are blems. Thing is full auto bad ass!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts