Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CS19 and Ballztech!:)devil :)devil:)devil:)devil

Chris got an inducer handled and shipped out stupid quick... totally cool to deal with!

Andy got my impeller welded up, remachined, and looks killer! Top friggen notch repair bro!

Both dudes got me handled so I could make it out this weekend and thought I ought to throw out some props that they more than deserve... thanks guys!

Of course I say this on Friday night at 10:50 and the pump is not exactly all the way back together... but that's all on me and my hectic schedule.:)sphss

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
No problem Bostick, glad everything worked out. I sent an email. Hope you had a good weekend.

CS

CS19 and Ballztech!:)devil :)devil:)devil:)devil

Chris got an inducer handled and shipped out stupid quick... totally cool to deal with!

Andy got my impeller welded up, remachined, and looks killer! Top friggen notch repair bro!

Both dudes got me handled so I could make it out this weekend and thought I ought to throw out some props that they more than deserve... thanks guys!

Of course I say this on Friday night at 10:50 and the pump is not exactly all the way back together... but that's all on me and my hectic schedule.:)sphss

1 - 2 of 2 Posts