Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was my first time going to the lake and i must say it was a nice change of scenery... pretty cool seeing deer cruising around on the shore and all the cattle etc. lake was pretty packed as expected over the weekend and cleared out very nicely by tues to get some great ski runs in! the cove they party in up there is pretty intense and definately went off but was very stressfull and scary due to the amount of idiots tied up with NO anchor and drifting all over the place into other boats...pretty scary but we had a good time and heres some pics

Attachments

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics.

GOD I miss the Naci Bash:mad::mad:

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Nice pics. I haven't been to Naci in years.
Sad to see the water so low this early in the season. I was there one year on Memorial Day and the water was all the way up to the volleyball court at the campground.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
I heard yesterday that there closing the lake for 3 years to do work on the dam. Any truth to this?

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
NACI BASH NACI BASH:)devil

·
Baller on a Budget
168 Posts
I heard yesterday that there closing the lake for 3 years to do work on the dam. Any truth to this?
Yep tell everyone you know this! So there will always be nice water. No its not true. They have been working on the dam for 2 years to make the spillway wider. They let water out every year for irrigation purposes its just a little lower this year due to low rainfall totals this past winter. Memorial was good this year and actually not as crazy as years past. But I still had a hell of a weekend my liver still hurts. Here was our group out in Las Tablas.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Were heading up next week for 5 days staying in Heritage.. Is the water level the same as last year or is it lower? Any places to worry about being to shallow?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts