Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Hey Steve
You and your family are great peeps thanks for letting us hang out with you guys. We have to plan another trip on an off weekend.:)devil
Thats what my wife wants to do, get the little gang with us and make a weekend out of it:)devil

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
what a great weekend, great pics mike but we got some interesting one's! Hey stevie dear were's the video of both me and futs owning you :|err

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
thanks jerry, you have a date when you guys might go back down.. your boat is sounding good:D
We are not sure yet we have a bunch of family stuff in June. However, we are on the waiting list for the Nautical (FCC) for the 6th. I really want to make another trip to BR on an off weekend though.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
We are not sure yet we have a bunch of family stuff in June. However, we are on the waiting list for the Nautical (FCC) for the 6th. I really want to make another trip to BR on an off weekend though.
just let me know when you guys can make another off weekend trip. thanks bro..

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
what a great weekend, great pics mike but we got some interesting one's! Hey stevie dear were's the video of both me and futs owning you :|err
Shouldn't you be getting an old lady's cat out of a tree or something. Btw did anyone get any video of Tim getting loose on that run?:))eek:))

1 - 20 of 148 Posts