Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day after Memorial Day, I need to vent. many of you on here understand what I am about to say but unfortunately a large segment of the US, mostly liberal, just don’t get it and never will. Obama said it best on a Memorial Day speech:

"That is what Memorial Day is all about," Obama said. "It is about doing all we can to repay the debt we owe to those men and women who have answered our nation's call by fighting under its flag. It is about recognizing that we, as a people, did not get here by accident or good fortune alone."

Someone might want to explain to the President that it is a little difficult to say "thank you" or send care packages to the deceased. I have a better idea below on how to honor these men and women and their sacrifice:

And the weekend of our hallow holiday, North Korea sets off a new nuclear test and shots off 6 missiles. All banned under the tough( hil:)) UN sanctions and words over the past 20 years as we gave in and allowed this to happen. And now Iran has ratcheted up their rhetoric by sending more ships off the coast of Somalia to not only to protect their ships but also aggressively stating they will protect themselves if their banned nuclear program is attacked which will not happen and our GREAT LEADER wants to sit down and talk to these idiots……my opinion, idiots can only listen and understand from another idiots, you know, maybe Idiot Obama can reach these idiots?

I know most of you guys understand this, but many liberals don’t….in celebrating the true meaning that our PRESIDENT has no clue of what it is, celebrating our brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for the country. I have a great fear that as we sit and continue to allow these idiots to grow increasingly more out of control, we will unfortunately be celebrating more and more deaths of our military members in greater numbers if we don’t do something decisively and timely instead of the wait and see diplomacy.

North Korea boasts a million man army. We don’t even suit up that many in the US an last take I think we have less that 19,000 in South Korea waiting to defend if they attack. Yes, the South has a significant military, Japan, Australia and other allies in the region but we will have to be the leadership and run the show. These countries don’t have the experience in modern history but will be very important if it happens.

These men and women of the Military are generally the best of the best when it comes to what this country or any country produces….how many potheads or liberal idiots carry the label of a patriot? None. History supports my statements that we need to move quickly and decisively. If we had taken out Hitler say in 1935/6 would WWII been the same? Saddam…….12 years of UN sanctions that did nothing and we had to go back for round 2 and more of our guys died.

So the reason of my rant, Liberals, if you respect this country and the men and women who provide what many of you hate, you must support candidates who understand that sitting on our ass and waiting does nothing but ensures that more of my brothers and sisters will die all because we have such optimism that we can solve every problem by talking….we have to take decisive action and the soonest possible moment that swift diplomacy has failed we need to strike if it is on our national security is threatened. The longer we wait the more that will die. I know many of liberals have no clue of what a dirty bomb or chemical attack would do to this country and our people……I have seen it first hand……it is not nice and probably the worst way I could imagine dying….look up the effects of a blood agent or nerve agent…..it should frighten you to the core. And these foes will unleash this if we continue down the path we are on…..WAKE UP LIBERALS!:)Rant

PS: As I sit here at 5:13 pm, I just received another alert that NK fired of another missile test.......what are they testing for liberals?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And for the liberals who don't study history.....We, the US, have been at war with North Korea since 1953...the Armistice was a Cease Fire Proclamation not a Peace Treaty......NK said this morning (5/27/09) that they were no longer bound by this Armistice.......Would you say they have declared war?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
And for the liberals who don't study history.....We, the US, have been at war with North Korea since 1953...the Armistice was a Cease Fire Proclamation not a Peace Treaty......NK said this morning (5/27/09) that they were no longer bound by this Armistice.......Would you say they have declared war?
I'd say they are running their chops looking for a reaction. Their country and economy are in shambles and they can no longer wait.

Let 'em sit and scream, if they throw something into the air, shoot it down. But in the long run they haven't the resources to cause real damage and have nowhere near the commodities to hold out much longer. Surround them and wait, they've trapped themselves and we shouldn't call their bluff.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fixed it for you Rod and I can only hope ;)

I hear you on the rest of it, very disturbing but not unexpected with this group of out of control dipshits!
I like that but unfortunately their type would not even by tolerated under that regime or many other around the world.......these are the guys that want to do us harm because of the freedom we give liberals under our constitution and will not have these freedoms under their iron hand…..they have to stand along side the rest or RIGHT side of the country to ensure their freedoms are still protected…..This is where I see liberals are failing themselves, causes and this country.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A converted Liberal's take on this situation..........

NORTH KOREA: THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING

By DICK MORRIS & EILEEN MCGANN

When the Japanese military invaded Manchuria in the early 1930s, Hitler, Mussolini, and Japan's own government watch nervously to see what the League of Nations and the Western powers would do. Now it is North Korea and Iran who are watching and wondering.

If the United Nations, and the powers it represents, is as impotent as was the League in the 1930s, it will send the same signal to other would-be proliferators: that the rest of the world will sit by and do nothing. By so blatantly flouting international opinion and U.N. resolutions, North Korea has essentially said to the rest of the world: "put up or shut up."

The irony, of course, is that North Korea is probably the single state in the world most vulnerable to international sanctions. It produces no energy of its own. If China chose to bring the country to its knees, it could do so in a heartbeat. But will they?
China is worried about triggering a flood of North Korean refugees across its borders and tends to be protective of its erstwhile ally.
But the real pressure point on China is Japan. If the Japanese signal that they will respond to the North Korean nuclear test with a decision to change its constitution and develop nuclear weapons itself, the impact on both China and North Korea will be intense.
But the most important actor is, of course, President Barack Obama. It is really he who is being tested. If he simply settles for ineffectual sanctions or a round of international condemnation, he will be showing a weakness that virtually invites exploitation by the rest of the world. If he only pursues diplomatic negotiations without economic or military clout behind them, the other aggressors - the latter day Hitlers and Tojos - will draw their own conclusions.

And what will be the tone and the role of the new Secretary of State Hillary Clinton? Peter Rodman, former aide to Kissinger, wrote in his splendid book Presidential Command that the Department of State "...can rarely ever bring itself to admit that diplomacy is not working; in its mind, diplomacy is perpetually deserving of 'one more chance.' Sometimes this seems to degenerate into dialogue for its own sake, without regard to results or strategy or even the leverage that might make dialogue more fruitful."

If Hillary meekly goes along with an Obama policy of accommodation, she will lose forever her ability to portray herself as a national security hawk - a crucial step for any woman running for president.

In Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu will also be watching to see how Obama and Clinton react. He will want to know if there is any starch behind America's demand that Iran stop its own progress toward the bomb. If the Obama Administration folds, he will know that he must depend on his own military to act, even in the face of global anger, since the United States will be paralyzed as long as Obama is at the helm.

Just as the key question for Bush was when would he resort to diplomacy, given his reputation for war? So the real issue with Obama is when will he fight given his penchant for negotiation?
In the case of North Korea, of course, military action is off the table since it already has the bomb. But if the United States stiffens Japanese and Chinese resolve and takes the lead, there is no doubt that economic sanctions - real sanctions which include energy - would bring North Korea to its knees quickly.

The whole wide world is watching.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

Not a liberal, but yes, the answer to the question is yes. They are threatning military action on American and S.Korea warships in the area.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/30893844#30893844

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I know your not Ms., you are a Patriot......I would just like to see one liberal on here stand up for what the POTUS they put in office is doing......or what it looks like he is NOT doing?
I've honestly never noticed any Liberals taking an interest in such matters. If they were to acknowledge we may have to take military action, they seem more inclined to worrying about if we use real ammunition or that we don't where colors that may offend the enemy.....:)hand

They don't stand up for their Chairman, they just take swipes at our former President for leaving such a mess behind....

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've honestly never noticed any Liberals taking an interest in such matters. If they were to acknowledge we may have to take military action, they seem more inclined to worrying about if we use real ammunition or that we don't where colors that may offend the enemy.....:)hand

They don't stand up for their Chairman, they just take swipes at our former President for leaving such a mess behind....
The NK think has been brewing since the early 50's and is unfinished business......It is not just W, I'm preaching to the choir....but the liberals don't want to acknowledge it.....lets just use their BS...9/11 happened on W's watch use.....but Clinton could have made sure it never happened.......W did not get those opportunities till 9/11.

This is on O's watch and has gone from controlled to off the hook in 4 months.....yet no US leadership coming out of the White House yet. That scares me....When is the diner date scheduled in the Presidential calendar with Kim?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Las Vegas

The President doesn't have time for North Korea, he has better things to do; Like travel to Las Vegas for a political fund raiser, to the very city he has told America to not go to on taxpayer money....

One country by themselves is not too much trouble, the big issue with the North is them sharing what they have learned with Syria and Iran..

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The President doesn't have time for North Korea, he has better things to do; Like travel to Las Vegas for a political fund raiser, to the very city he has told America to not go to on taxpayer money....

One country by themselves is not too much trouble, the big issue with the North is them sharing what they have learned with Syria and Iran..
But he is there on offical business....Defending Dingy Harry. Obama is trying to convince the fine people of Nevada that Dingy isn't as bad as they think he is.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts