·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see whos going to Don Pedro this weekend see you there:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rob, I plan to go up Thursday night (get the DCB from Boatmasters) and should be in the slip all weekend. Mike

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob, I plan to go up Thursday night (get the DCB from Boatmasters) and should be in the slip all weekend. Mike
Ill be up fri with the soon to be wifey. Ill swing by to say hi:)hand

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll see you Friday and I'll try and have a clean bathing suit on.
HAHA nice as long as the DCB is clean that will be alright to:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
A bit too late

I wished I found this site before the weekend, I was just on Don Pedro over Memorial Weekend. We did some shore camping over in the Mine Shaft cove. Had a great time with the college kids partying all night :)

Take care.

This is from 2007. The driver forgot to back down the boat trailer :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
I wished I found this site before the weekend, I was just on Don Pedro over Memorial Weekend. We did some shore camping over in the Mine Shaft cove. Had a great time with the college kids partying all night :)

Take care.

Nice pics. We were on the water Thurs thru Monday and made a run daily to the waterfall to watch girls on the various stripper poles. My boys love the waterfall!!! We were parked with the the orange Somerset houseboat next to the waterslide. If you see us again come by and say hi.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Take care.

Mine shaft area is nice and quiet went there alot as a kid growing up:D

·
Some guys never learn.
658 Posts
Where the hell is the mine shaft? I've been on that lake for 15 years and never heard of it.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Where the hell is the mine shaft? I've been on that lake for 15 years and never heard of it.
Well IMO its easier to get to by car. Its off of arbolada by car but it is walking distance to the lake. Back in high school we would go there and party:D

Just looked on the map its in between Ramos Arm and Fleeming creek

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well you have me second guessing myself again, so I did some research. We stayed in a cove on the east side of Mine Island. When I was talking to the ranger about a campground that was sited for marking their area with caution tape, he called it 'Mine Shaft' and I added the 'cove' :) We were not too far west of the bathroom on Mine Island.

·
Some guys never learn.
658 Posts
Well you have me second guessing myself again, so I did some research. We stayed in a cove on the east side of Mine Island. When I was talking to the ranger about a campground that was sited for marking their area with caution tape, he called it 'Mine Shaft' and I added the 'cove' :) We were not too far west of the bathroom on Mine Island.
So I was close to you. I had my houseboat at the end of Ramos Creek.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I see Mine Island on the map. Never knew it was called that. We came haulin tail between the little island next to Big Oak Island and shore daily. We were camped in Big Creek and made a run daily to the waterfall. Did you happend to see us, we were pretty close to you?

Rick

·
Some guys never learn.
658 Posts
I see Mine Island on the map. Never knew it was called that. We came haulin tail between the little island next to Big Oak Island and shore daily. We were camped in Big Creek and made a run daily to the waterfall. Did you happend to see us, we were pretty close to you?

Rick
I just figured out I was way off. That cove on Mine Island is what is also called Mud Hole.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea the mine shaft is no where near mine island so who knows:)hand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts