Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to share our pics from this past weekend in Central Cal. Good time had by all.

The staples: Beer and Gas

Houseboat is set up and ready.

water level is good

Good friends!

My girls rockin' the tube to music. LOL

Pickin' up the pace with a neighbor.

My son (left) heading out on a knee board run.

David519 from the boards got 2 of 3 of my kids up on a wakeboard. 1st try for 1, 2nd try for the other. Yeah!!!! Thanks Dave!!

Great weekend. Great people and no rain!!! Don't get any better!

·
detachable member
819 Posts

the BIG SMILES is what makes the boat payment easy
and is what it is all about........kids having fun pricless

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the BIG SMILES is what makes the boat payment easy
and is what it is all about........kids having fun pricless
100% correct. It's cool to share a great hobby with kids.

were you guys at naci? if so we were there as well for the first time and will post some pics later!
We're at Pine Flat. Love to see some pics from Naci though!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys probably had more fun than we did and we had the circus in town.

Keith Sayre
Barrel full of monkeys are always fun.

But so is a waterboard fight!

Missed her by that much (figers together in my best Maxwell Smart impersonation)

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Isn't this exactly what family boating is supposed to be! Looks like fun to me, some of my best boating memories were of that age.

Then I took a ride on my dad's boat with a blower motor for the first time and changed interests! :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Neil,
Looks like you guys had a great time! We will be up at Pine Flat Fri-Sun, you going to be around?
Mike
Yeah Mike, We'll be there Friday afternoon, heading home sunday morning (son's birthday pool party. Just a tad ironic dontcha think?:)sphss.. Love the fact he can't get enough water though).

Got some friends from Nevada showing up at the lake house tonight. I can't get there till Friday afternoon..:|err

HB is 2nd cove on the right past Trimmer. Spend the day with us on Saturday, if you like. Plenty of room and lots of rope to tie your hot rod up on.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Isn't this exactly what family boating is supposed to be! Looks like fun to me, some of my best boating memories were of that age.

Then I took a ride on my dad's boat with a blower motor for the first time and changed interests! :D

Hope the kids wanna continue on with this as they grow up. Time'll tell.

As to your second point, that's why I have a Sanger Cruiser with a 565" motor!! Keeps me interested too!! My son's already asking, "you bringing the black boat this weekend, dad?" Very cool.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice like the no crowds as well
It was surprisingly crowded. Some of the pics were on Monday which was really light compared to the weekend. Mellow compared to the River, but then again we didn't see much in the way of hot boats or thongs.

couple more pics from our property.

All brown now, but here was the hillside 6 weeks ago. Pretty bitchen.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah Mike, We'll be there Friday afternoon, heading home sunday morning (son's birthday pool party. Just a tad ironic dontcha think?:)sphss.. Love the fact he can't get enough water though).

Got some friends from Nevada showing up at the lake house tonight. I can't get there till Friday afternoon..:|err

HB is 2nd cove on the right past Trimmer. Spend the day with us on Saturday, if you like. Plenty of room and lots of rope to tie your hot rod up on.
Sounds good. We'll see ya Saturday.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey i have a mobile home up the way from you at pineflats motel park Havent been there in a while how long have you had your spot there.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey i have a mobile home up the way from you at pineflats motel park Havent been there in a while how long have you had your spot there.
We've had the spot for about 5 years or so. You over near Dan ( with the green chevy truck w/ wood sides) ?

Lots of growth in your area in the last few years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts