Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have several friends that are going out there this weekend. I'll probably go to Senator's Wash if I go anywhere.
Let me know if you ever decide to come this way and go to Senator's Wash. A lot of quad riders take up space at the wash and sometimes impossible to find space. I usually go their Friday night, during a check of the area before I go on Saturday. :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
e dog the wife and i were out there sat sun and mon saw you a couple of times but was not taking my little boat out in that chop. anyways hope to catch up with you and mindy on the next trip we are headed there for the fourth of july were are you guys headed

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Keep a look out for me in this Hondo, always nice to meet fellow hot-rod jet boaters!

Man... I remember that boat... wired it about 5-7 years ago.
Used to belong to a guy in Lakeside off of Pino by Lindo Lake from what I remember.
:)sphss

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
The following day was even better. I got to get on the Sheriff's whaler and do a field sobriety test. BAC level .000

Too bad those things dont' detect drug usage! LOL JK ...The law was all over your azz that weekend it looks like! Hope your next outing isn't that tough!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts