219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some more pics.

Attachments

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Cool pics, nice looking boats!

The dude with the big boat is brave! That's a big boat for that area. Love that cove we used to hang there alot, good times.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Cool pics, nice looking boats!

The dude with the big boat is brave! That's a big boat for that area. Love that cove we used to hang there alot, good times.
A little later in the day the water started dropping. The dude with the HTM wasted no time packing it in! He's a regular and seems to know what he can, and can't get away with.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
it was good seeing everone at the cove at Big River. I drove down to Lost lake on saturday night. To bad it was a flop. Im heading back to Big river tonight.
We're coming back this weekend Davey. Letty works til 8:00 pm. We'll be heading out shortly after. Joey should already be there. Denis will be there tonight too I think.

Since I can't get blender to come out and play, this can be your weekend to pay me back for last year?

See ya there pal.

Here's a little pan around of the cove on the holiday.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
We're coming back this weekend Davey. Letty works til 8:00 pm. We'll be heading out shortly after. Joey should already be there. Denis will be there tonight too I think.

Since I can't get blender to come out and play, this can be your weekend to pay me back for last year?

See ya there pal.

Here's a little pan around of the cove on the holiday.

Damn, my boat was missing in action...lol Oh, wait, so was I :)hand

1 - 20 of 52 Posts