Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's heading out tomorrow? I saw lots it looked like in the other thread. Tomorrow will be the first time out in the new boat!!! BTW Thanks slough cruiser!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Good times today !!!!

Thanks everybody for all the help/advice today. Today was the first time this thing of mine was able to settle down enough to make it through a full pass. :D:D
And I think I know where my HP gremlin lives now, hes in my fuel pump. When getting ready to head back in the pump would run but wouldnt pump any fuel :)st . I'll be ordering a new BIG one tomorrow.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Had a great time today met a few new people. Need to give props to a couple of hard working guys One being 82 runner everytime i see you run your boat it looks better and better all that hard work is paying off and to propless who is not afraid to make changes on his boat. special thanks to slough cruiser for all your help See you guys next time.:)hand

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Hey all,, Had a great time today glad to see and meet some new faces!
Jeff glad you got your boat back together,and was able to make it out!You are right 82runner is getting the bugs worked out,and is running better and better every trip out! I will post up some pics and hopefully some video of today,,, tomorrow! hope to see you all again soon ,it's cool just sitting around shooting the breezzzzzzz :)devil:)devil hey propless I hope that you get your bugs worked out,and that the fuel pump is your problem! see ya out there soon!!
Tye,,

·
You Cant See Me
129 Posts
Great time today, really cool too have all the new boats and new friends. Its doesn't get much better on a Sunday if you ask me. Hope to see everybody next weekend. I agree with Racer-J looks like everybody is making there stuff faster every time we go out. Thats really sweet. Looking forward to next weekend already.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great to meet you all! I had a great time even if my brother in law DID put my boat on the shore ;) . Just glad he, my nephew and the boat were all okay. :rolleyes: Hope to see you all soon!

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Had a great time today met a few new people. Need to give props to a couple of hard working guys One being 82 runner everytime i see you run your boat it looks better and better all that hard work is paying off and to propless who is not afraid to make changes on his boat. special thanks to slough cruiser for all your help See you guys next time.:)hand
HEY THANX ALOT J!! YOUVE GOT ONE HELL OF A HOT BOAT YOURSELF. BTW, KINGS RIVER THIS WEEKEND!! :)devil :D:)LegHump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts