Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1199 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I will be there im going to try to go saturday and sunday. But we will have to see how much fuel i can afford, slough crusier is harvisting grapes so i dont know if he will be there the black jetboat blew the impeller apart, valdez1 will be there if they get the motor done again???? Omega man is at shaver probley just be me and you

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be there im going to try to go saturday and sunday. But we will have to see how much fuel i can afford, slough crusier is harvisting grapes so i dont know if he will be there the black jetboat blew the impeller apart, valdez1 will be there if they get the motor done again???? Omega man is at shaver probley just be me and you
82runner will most likely be there also! We will see who all shows up! lets try to get a bash going people!!!!!!!!!!!!:)hand:)hand

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Where's Mendota Slough, I live kind by Turlock... Is that close?????
It's west of Fresno. Take I-5 South to the West Panoche Exit. Turn Left.

It's gonna become a few different streets along the way - W Panoche

S Lyon
W California
W Panoche
W Whitesbridge

Once it turns into W Whitesbridge/CA 180 East, about a mile or two up is Jack's Resort.

·
knuckle dragger
16 Posts
If i can get some working gauges in and a little wiring done on Saturday then we'll be there Sunday for sure!!!!!!!!!!:|err:|err

·
Registered
126 Posts
Coming from Turlock, make sure you take the Shields exit.
Turn left and go back over the freeway heading east.
Go all the way to where Shields ends at Fairfax, turn right.
A few miles, turn left on Belmont.
Take Belmont through mendota and turn right where it ends on 180.
Follow 180 around the curve and you can't miss Jack's on the left side.

I've worked this area for 6 years, these directions are the quickest way to get there.

The Panoche Rd/Little Panoche Rd thing will throw you. Little Panoche is basically the same exit as Shields. Panoche is much further and will take you way out of the way.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just a little info to launch its $8.00, if you take bruce a.k.a shaky sticks a $20.00 he will go ape shit, so be prepared! The ramp is very mossy and kinda ruff you might have to put her in sideways like a lowrider going over a speed bump. We all hang out about half way to the back cant miss us. Hope to see ya

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
What day would you make it out? When you launch where does everyone go to hang out....
From where you launch you head north (go to the right) and cross under the low bridge. Go about 1/2 - 1 mile up and you'll see 'em all hangin' there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
What day would you make it out? When you launch where does everyone go to hang out....
Spoke to soon for her, she has to work this weekend. I will be there all day sunday if you still wanna come and play. If you head under the bridge to your right and follow the main channel about 3/4-1mile back everyone will be on the left hand side in a big area floating. The water is only about 3ft deep in this area.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I should be there Sunday with the V-Drive. I would take the jet boat but it has seen its last trip, the next one it takes will be on my shop wall. Hope to see everyone Sunday.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I should be there Sunday with the V-Drive. I would take the jet boat but it has seen its last trip, the next one it takes will be on my shop wall. Hope to see everyone Sunday.
Hey JEFF WHAT TIME YOU PLANNING ON GETTING THERE ON SUNDAY??
WE SHOULD BE THERE AROUND 11.00AM OR THERE ABOUTS!:)hand

·
Registered
344 Posts
ORANGEGAZIM,You work at Western Speed?

yes he does.

we might take the kids and go out sunday, but may attempt pineflat 1 more time this year. It was getting pretty low last time i was there and dropping 2-3' per day so it's gonna be a mud puddle soon.

1 - 20 of 1199 Posts