Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a complete cowl and base for a 94 up 2.5. Does any one have one where they switched to an alien style or have the newer alien style with base as well?
In Yuma, AZ but can get picked up in Phoenix or San Diego.
Any help please e-mail [email protected]

Also looking for some fuel injection parts or a blown up motor complete if someone has one..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
I've got a '95 2.5/260 block that was modded by Jay Smith Racing. Block and front half, "lake motor" work done.

Front half was cut .050, stuffed, epoxied, angle cut. Block has exhaust chest work, rod slots were done. All nikasil, no welds.

Last time out, it scored #1 and #3 (see pics). MAY be able to be cleaned up with a hone, or MAY have to go to ruck for a sleeve or re-nikasil. They are all nik right now. It must look worse than it is, because only the mark I drew an arrow to in cyl #1 can you catch a nail on. The rest appear to just be visible. $1400+shipping. Questions to [email protected]

Cylinder #1:

Cylinder #3:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks stv but have a good block just rest of top end got stripped off. Injectors, rails, computer, wiring, etc.... Thats why I thought buying a broke motor might work the best.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
The problem with blown up motors is most people rebuild them. I have a couple laying around and sooner or later I'll get to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts