Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a contact for a Mercedes-Benz sales person/dealer in the OC?

Thanks in advance...

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
I have gone through the fleet dealer at Mercedes of Laguna Niguel..very straight forward and fair....

Tuvan Doan 949 347-3902

Good luck....

·
Registered
810 Posts
I had one, but he got busted for filming his wife having sex with dogs....(lol)

CALL PHOTOGLOU; BUY A CHEVY DORK !!!

- R32

·
boatless
634 Posts
Last week I test drove a S65. Nice... tho not quite the interior I prefer. Kinda old school..... but very nice. All sorts, actually all or the trick stuff. Almost all voice activated. It was an AMG model... killer brakes and performance... That part was VERY impressive!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I do its is in Encino though, personal friends with the owner, we just got ours there and so did 4 other friends. Great prices if willing to drive a little.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I have a 2007 S65 for sale. ECU/TCU upgrades, 12 postion lowering module, aftermarket stereo integrated to factory so it works the same as factory. Only around 2000 miles and stored inside.

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
Call Dossangers, a.ka. Wayne Herbert he is the Mercedes guy on the boards. I believe in Mission Viejo or Lugana Niguel area. He has been selling Mercedes for twenty plus years.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
I have a 2007 S65 for sale. ECU/TCU upgrades, 12 postion lowering module, aftermarket stereo integrated to factory so it works the same as factory. Only around 2000 miles and stored inside.

What are you asking for this? Really nice looking car...:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts