Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
i hope you dont take offense to this but i can go $250 i lost my job in november and i am tring to get back on my feet, that said i have been searching for an upgrade to my logs for along time that would work on my boat. I will be in vegas next week starting wensday till sunday for the mint 400. if i throw in a few beers and lunch with my team to sweeten up the deal would you go for it. They would be going on a great boat that is deserving some better exhaust in the worst way Boat pics 001.jpg if you wanna call me drop me a line at 949-701-0754

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i hope you dont take offense to this but i can go $250 i lost my job in november and i am tring to get back on my feet, that said i have been searching for an upgrade to my logs for along time that would work on my boat. I will be in vegas next week starting wensday till sunday for the mint 400. if i throw in a few beers and lunch with my team to sweeten up the deal would you go for it. They would be going on a great boat that is deserving some better exhaust in the worst way if you wanna call me drop me a line at 949-701-0754
PM Sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts