Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re rigging the boats, big Verdo goes to houseboat, new 300xs goes to 22 Daytona, WarCanoe gets bottom of hull blueprint and a Hydrive full hydraulic steering system

I thought I might let GN-7 use the Daytona as a film boat for the GN class

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re rigging the boats, big Verdo goes to houseboat, new 300xs goes to 22 Daytona, WarCanoe gets bottom of hull blueprint and a Hydrive full hydraulic steering system

I thought I might let GN-7 use the Daytona as a film boat for the GN class
Just a update, Installed and rigged houseboat added 4 Ft to the rear for protection of the motor and bulit a enclosed dog house over the 275 Merc Verado with table over it house boat now 16x 60 ft 2 story
will relaunch Aug 5th bottom sand blasted and recoated bottom of hull

22 Daytona ,installed Mercury 300Xs motor, waiting on a few last rigging parts, put boat on 400# diet
should run next week

Blue printed the bottom of the !9 Cougar hull (War Canoe) and modified the center pad for the
The Parker 300, the rules make you run the gear case level to the bottom of the pad
picked up 9 mph now runs 105 level to the bottom, should run 112-113 lifted 1 3/8 " above
Going for the overall win this year at Parker !!! Picking up the Mercury Verado power system from the dealer today

Spoke with the Head of Mercury racing at Desert Storm. He did the supercharged Verado and the Quad cam 1350 motor about water injestion trouble at high speed on the 300xs. Motor has rear air entry
and at high speed water can be sucked up in the motor. The Church was sent the first 2 prototype engine cowls for real world performance testing will run the Skater w/twins and use one stock and one modified
from side to side and check for water injestion and performance gain or losses

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Just a update, Installed and rigged houseboat added 4 Ft to the rear for protection of the motor and bulit a enclosed dog house over the 275 Merc Verado with table over it house boat now 16x 60 ft 2 story
will relaunch Aug 5th bottom sand blasted and recoated bottom of hull

22 Daytona ,installed Mercury 300Xs motor, waiting on a few last rigging parts, put boat on 400# diet
should run next week

Blue printed the bottom of the !9 Cougar hull (War Canoe) and modified the center pad for the
The Parker 300, the rules make you run the gear case level to the bottom of the pad
picked up 9 mph now runs 105 level to the bottom, should run 112-113 lifted 1 3/8 " above
Going for the overall win this year at Parker !!! Picking up the Mercury Verado power system from the dealer today

Spoke with the Head of Mercury racing at Desert Storm. He did the supercharged Verado and the Quad cam 1350 motor about water injestion trouble at high speed on the 300xs. Motor has rear air entry
and at high speed water can be sucked up in the motor. The Church was sent the first 2 prototype engine cowls for real world performance testing will run the Skater w/twins and use one stock and one modified
from side to side and check for water injestion and performance gain or losses
Outboard-speak???

Qsc;wkjerbgt;q/jrlawnmowerwbvc;.qkwje cnbljierv;ijwqlawnmower erc ;irf;jh3;jh13v. c13v13rf 13; cv 1c;lawnmower 13ijbf;woehc[p982y4;/1j3 fvbc.whjigpq34.
wecli1weedwhackeruvwhecr. O bqw;rjiv 1re c;1whric 1;3kjhr vb;i13uweedwhacker rbv;3buvr;iubc1pl3iubrcv;123i ;lji3bec1 313c twostroke13r;p31r 1;3riu1b3fp;er
1clh13c cb 13c;3rpuygfp[34f4tweedwhacker b[980b4wtp83469wr'tou rgn ;o4itvbn;2'4iuo9bhv24 v 4vgb;24 24 24;iuob24tg 24t;24./.lawnmower.

:D

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Outboard-speak???

Qsc;wkjerbgt;q/jrlawnmowerwbvc;.qkwje cnbljierv;ijwqlawnmower erc ;irf;jh3;jh13v. c13v13rf 13; cv 1c;lawnmower 13ijbf;woehc[p982y4;/1j3 fvbc.whjigpq34.
wecli1weedwhackeruvwhecr. O bqw;rjiv 1re c;1whric 1;3kjhr vb;i13uweedwhacker rbv;3buvr;iubc1pl3iubrcv;123i ;lji3bec1 313c twostroke13r;p31r 1;3riu1b3fp;er
1clh13c cb 13c;3rpuygfp[34f4tweedwhacker b[980b4wtp83469wr'tou rgn ;o4itvbn;2'4iuo9bhv24 v 4vgb;24 24 24;iuob24tg 24t;24./.lawnmower.

LMAOROTF
Steelcomp.

If I didn't have to run a stock power head It would be on your bench waiting for your creative hands to do your magic to the block and pistons
Your talent transends the language barrier
My God be with you
You are always welcome in the Outboard Church
:thumb:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Outboard-speak???

Lmao

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
LMAOROTF
Steelcomp.

If I didn't have to run a stock power head It would be on your bench waiting for your creative hands to do your magic to the block and pistons
Your talent transends the language barrier
My God be with you
You are always welcome in the Outboard Church
:thumb:
That would be something new. Hmmm. Parts is parts...;)
LOL...I could learn "outboard"... :D
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I can it now....steelcomp scratching his head staring at a 2smoke cylinder head..."well there's yer problem....where's the goddam valves?....Whaddya mean port the block"...

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
I can it now....steelcomp scratching his head staring at a 2smoke cylinder head..."well there's yer problem....where's the goddam valves?....Whaddya mean port the block"...
LOL...hey, I was the kid in the neighborhood doing all the porting on our dirt bikes. I remember when reed valves were the new craze! :thumb:

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get back to me when you can remember Bridgestone motorcycles and rotory valves.

I first glance I almost mistook you previous post as 4 cylinder rice burner speak. Very similar, but the Rs sound like Ls, and less mention of lawmmowers and weedwackers. But very similar.:happy:
I had to look that one up

Thought for a minute you might be losing it and sure as shit it pops up :wtf:
never heard of one of them before
learn all sorts things on the dyno section

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Get back to me when you can remember Bridgestone motorcycles and rotory valves.

I first glance I almost mistook you previous post as 4 cylinder rice burner speak. Very similar, but the Rs sound like Ls, and less mention of lawmmowers and weedwackers. But very similar.:happy:
You know you're old when you feel the need to brag about it. :D

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
You mean like when you brag about being the neighborhood 2 stroke porter PRIOR to reed valves.
By the way youngster, I was running crankcase mounted carbs with reed valves on McCulloch engines when you were still making a mess in you diapers.
Suzuki tried to sell this as some NEW idea. hil:)
Yeah, it was new.........20 years earlier.
I rmember some guy had a go-kart with two Mac90's on it...it killed him. :duh:

I wasn't braggin, just putting things in perspective. ;)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I rmember some guy had a go-kart with two Mac90's on it...it killed him. :duh:

I wasn't braggin, just putting things in perspective. ;)
One of my father good friends was the top man at Mc Culloch he was the special projects engineer, He and Miller bulid a car and took it down and won the Pan American race beating the best sport cars in the world Ford gave miller some 25 million back in the 50's to bulid motors. Every heard of a FE
Jack went with Mc Culloch and bulit Havasu and moved the bridge, He bulit some amazing shit in his day,
We had one hell of fast twin mac go cart . My grandfather had one fast wacker boat, jack gave him, we still have the boat. Anybody who every had a pair of those Mac motors will tell you its hard to steer straight when going sideways under power:))eek:)) We could have easily killed ourself, I was kid and only weigh 75# when I was 7. That thing would run a sub 10 sec quarter. Today they would be arrested for child endangerment. Those were the good old days :))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Today they would be arrested for child endangerment. Those were the good old days :))THumbsUp
Sadly, the kids today are missing out on some of the LIFE THREATENING things we did. On the other hand, we are lucky the things that should have killed us, failed to. :happy:

McCulloch had Bills dad build a couple of motorcycles with constant velocity belt drives using Mcculloch engines. We use to test drive them in Havasu before the plant was even there yet. How those didn't kill me is a mystery as well. You only had to ride one for a couple minutes and you quickly learned why you liked multi gear transmissions so much. They had power and accelerated like a gunshot. But trying to get one to slow down for a turn was a real treat.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 17 of 17 Posts