Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to wish EVERYONE ...even the gang at G/S AND BIG JOHN a MERRY XMAS to you and yours ....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...:D:D:D

BIG D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Are you leaving Santa some BREAST MILK and cookies????????????

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Same back to ya N.R. :)

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone! even Blueberry and motormouth Tony. Mirror Image, Feliz navidad! Will my friday lawnmowing day be moved to sat or monday? Glad to have you all around.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Merry Christmas to everyone! even Blueberry and motormouth Tony. Mirror Image, Feliz navidad! Will my friday lawnmowing day be moved to sat or monday? Glad to have you all around.
who you calling ROUND ????:(((((:)(((((:)(((((( lol

merry xmas to you and all the lock family....

D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
who you calling ROUND ????:(((((:)(((((:)(((((( lol

merry xmas to you and all the lock family....

D
Round!? Never!!! I have called you many things. lol but bever round. pear shaped maybe. You will probably not get this until you are done delivering presents to all the children. It must be nice to only work one day a year. lol

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Round!? Never!!! I have called you many things. lol but bever round. pear shaped maybe. You will probably not get this until you are done delivering presents to all the children. It must be nice to only work one day a year. lol
Big Dummy work one day a year?!?!?!? Never! Might think about the prospects of contemplating the notion of working up the nerve to work up a slight sweat. And Big D ain't about that unless there are some North County chicks involved :)

Merry Christmas... many boat goodies under the tree for all.

See ya next week Big D... I have warned the chineese buffet and they are going to add a grave yard shift to prepare.:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Merry Christmas... many boat goodies under the tree for all.
A 10 pack of new CP pistons would be cool :)bulb :(

Merry Christmas all........

And nice work on that block Bostick.

S CP

Jon

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
A 10 pack of new CP pistons would be cool :)bulb :(

Merry Christmas all........

And nice work on that block Bostick.

S CP

Jon
Well... I can get you a killer deal on JE for what it's worth. Perhaps Santa will arrive late at the Cloud residence this year....:D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Merry Christmas to all

I hope Santa Claus delivers all the parts, Water skis and whatnot on everybodys wish list! With a few exceptipons everyone who hangs in the jet section has been great to me, and kept me from making the same mistakes that made the brown boat a pile. Thanks guys.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts