Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of the area specific sections had their default thread view age set to one day. This made it look like threads were being deleted. It is all set to a default 2 months now.

Sorry for the confusion, especially to those of you who thought your threads were being deleted for absolutely no reason.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Craig many of the forums are not sorting by most recent thread. Not sure how they are sorting in the thread list. :confused:

It's causing threads to appear to be gone when in fact they are there, just not sorted in order by most recent post. :confused:

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
I think it's fixed...

I was having a hell of a time wondering why the posts in Gold run forum wouldn't stay de-faulted to "most recent post", lookin' like takin' care of!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Craig many of the forums are not sorting by most recent thread. Not sure how they are sorting in the thread list. :confused:

It's causing threads to appear to be gone when in fact they are there, just not sorted in order by most recent post. :confused:
They should be sorted by most important poster. As such, I'll be looking for my posts on page one of the forums from now on.

:)violent11

1 - 7 of 7 Posts