Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went it for a dental appt and Sarah walked in just in front of me. She was awesome, took time to talk and a pic, not one ounce of snobbishness at all AND .... she looks so much younger in person than on TV or this pic, she is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Then as I was leaving in walks her husband Todd, I didn't get a pic with him but...... we talked hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and ..... when I showed him a pic of my boat he grabbed the phone and zoomed in on the motor and asked how big it was. He said he'd love to go for a ride next summer .... pretty amazing couple :))THumbsUp

Attachments

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
:))THumbsUp Too cool Bud!!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
What a honor for you, I don't think John McCain and her got a fair shake during the elections!

I've knew him before the politics and on afterwords, great man in my opinion and not just because I know him................

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
She rates up there in the MILF ratings...........:rolleyes: Cool to get a pic with her, cause who would believe it really happened..

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

Take them for a ride, take them for a ride!!! :)

Maybe you can get a bikini shot of her on the deck of ole yeller... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thats real cool. Any time you meet someone popular its exciting. I had to work a raiders game the other day iin the press box,sat w/ Jim Plunkett, and Tom Flores for most of the game..

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Went it for a dental appt and Sarah walked in just in front of me. She was awesome, took time to talk and a pic, not one ounce of snobbishness at all AND .... she looks so much younger in person than on TV or this pic, she is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Then as I was leaving in walks her husband Todd, I didn't get a pic with him but...... we talked hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and ..... when I showed him a pic of my boat he grabbed the phone and zoomed in on the motor and asked how big it was. He said he'd love to go for a ride next summer .... pretty amazing couple :))THumbsUp
She looks younger on TV. Did she show you Russia.:)sphss

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Big deal, I got my pic. taken with the Rev. Al Sharpton. I use it for a target.
How precious, the Reverend Al Sharpton and his buddy Preacher Bill Chadwick joining forces to fight for the down trodden ..... Making sure everyone on welfare has a phone .... bravo :clapping:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts