Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does the vertex mag put out enough juice to light off methanol with some heavy squeeze or can it be modified to do the job

I have a recently refreshed mag and have been day dreaming about running methanol do I need have it sent out and wound hotter

before you guys tell me to sell the mag and run coil on plug save the breath this build is "period correct" on the outside

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
does the vertex mag put out enough juice to light off methanol with some heavy squeeze or can it be modified to do the job

I have a recently refreshed mag and have been day dreaming about running methanol do I need have it sent out and wound hotter

before you guys tell me to sell the mag and run coil on plug save the breath this build is "period correct" on the outside
You mean the same mag they used to fire fuelers and funnies in the 60s and 70s, or turbo Offys with 50lbs of boost and 12 to 1 on meth?

Ya, I think its up to the job,

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean the same mag they used to fire fuelers and funnies in the 60s and 70s, or turbo Offys with 50lbs of boost and 12 to 1 on meth?

Ya, I think its up to the job,
I wasn't sure if they were all wound the same out of the box that's why I questioned it, a few of my friends run external coils on there enduro boats for longevity due to internal coil failures so I know they might all look the same but the guts can be different

·
Registered
882 Posts
The down side to the vertex is that after so much run time, the magents need to be recharged. You can get around that by having the rare earth magenets installed, plus they give a tickle more punch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts