Discussion Starter #1
He tweeted about two hours ago

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY NOW IM FIRING UP THE BBQ

and to think this dumb as has a college degree and gets paid millions
This is why I don't why sports

·
Registered
409 Posts
Did I miss something? Today is Memorial Day? I agree he's a douchebag but don't understand the post.

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the dumbass thought today was a religious holiday and a day to party

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
He actually said Happy Labor Day hes a tool.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
He tweeted about two hours ago

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY NOW IM FIRING UP THE BBQ

and to think this dumb as has a college degree and gets paid millions
This is why I don't why sports
Whats wrong with that? I think thats what your about to do right about now.

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
I don't know who this dumb ass is, nor do I care.... But whats on the BBQ... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
He tweeted happy labor day.. That was the screw up....
Nope that tweet came later after everyone started slamming him... so he then said happy labor day to further add proof he is an idiot.....

No I don't follow him just saw a lot of people posting and slamming the dumb ass.
He followed up with I'm a math major ... I don't know the different between a religious. Holiday and national holidays

·
Registered
640 Posts
Let me help you Kilrtoy. This day is not supposed to be a happy day. It is a day of honoring those you gave their lives so you can have that BBQ.This is from another site. Maybe this will change your outlook what this day is about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today has turned out to be a pretty shitty day. Its only 10 am and todays day of remembrance has turned into an angry day already. June 20th will be the 9 year anniversary of my injuries and the loss of 7 brothers. This morning I have recieved 4 phone calls from the parents of the above mentioned brothers. Typical convos, hi how are you hows ur family etc etc. then tears and sniffles and how they miss there son. Normally I dont react to emotion but this particular time I found it a lil more difficult to hold it back. I held it together but man was it hard. Maybe the black crust around my heart is crumbleing a lil. Memorial, june 20th, and veterans day are difficult days for me. I dont normally talk about it with anyone and I dont even know why im shareing here on a public fourm. I guess I just need to vent to faceless names idk. Sorry for the random blabber. Carry on and remember.... the ones that Didnt come home.

All gave some, some gave all. Semper fi PFC Coulter, LCpl Hernandez, PFC Rodnick, LCpl Tuvisi,
CPL Edwards, SGT Marks, and PVT Dupoli.

Sorry for the sad read. I just needed to vent.

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Maybe he should be on a boating site asking dudes to post pictures of the chicks they perved photos of, or maybe he should be at London Bridge taking the photos to post :)hammers I guess those are traditional mourning activities.

·
CAPTAIN KRYLON
101 Posts
As Veteran who served in the USMC for 8 years and have carried the fallen.
I try to start the day at the local National Cemetary.

I make damn sure to assemble with family and friends each Memorial Day.
I fire up my boats. I crank up my radio. I live life loud and large on Memorial Day.
I do what my fallen brothers in arms would want me to be doing. Celebrating my life in the USA.
It is a day of remberance for those that gave the ultimate so I can remain free.

So next year cart your ass to the closest National Cemetary early in the AM before all the people show up.
Walk along the rows of my fallen brothers just after the sun rises. (before the formal ceremony starts) Read the names on the stones. Let the tears flow.
Learn & remember a new name each year.
Go home get your loved ones. Celebrate what you have and get loud. Because let me assure you. That is what they would want you to do.

For those who see it as a day of mourning that is their choice.
I regret the loss of my brothers those that I witnessed and those which I did not.
I feel the pain it burns deep & hot. This day is not about me or my pain.
This day is about the individual who gave all.
I chose the celebrate the gift they left behind for me.

I confess to tears hitting my desk at work while I type this.

Semper FI
SGT Mike P Rooney
USMC 2142
1985-1993
YAT-YAS Mother Fuckers!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
As Veteran who served in the USMC for 8 years and have carried the fallen.
I try to start the day at the local National Cemetary.

I make damn sure to assemble with family and friends each Memorial Day.
I fire up my boats. I crank up my radio. I live life loud and large on Memorial Day.
I do what my fallen brothers in arms would want me to be doing. Celebrating my life in the USA.
It is a day of remberance for those that gave the ultimate so I can remain free.

So next year cart your ass to the closest National Cemetary early in the AM before all the people show up.
Walk along the rows of my fallen brothers just after the sun rises. (before the formal ceremony starts) Read the names on the stones. Let the tears flow.
Learn & remember a new name each year.
Go home get your loved ones. Celebrate what you have and get loud. Because let me assure you. That is what they would want you to do.

For those who see it as a day of mourning that is their choice.
I regret the loss of my brothers those that I witnessed and those which I did not.
I feel the pain it burns deep & hot. This day is not about me or my pain.
This day is about the individual who gave all.
I chose the celebrate the gift they left behind for me.

I confess to tears hitting my desk at work while I type this.

Semper FI
SGT Mike P Rooney
USMC 2142
1985-1993
YAT-YAS Mother Fuckers!!

Thank you for serving. Reading that, gave me goosebumps.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I live life loud and large on Memorial Day.
!!
Yes, as a re-affirmation of life. Nicely done. :))THumbsUp

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TAYLORSS
Thank your for allowing me to enjoy the life I do....
Godspeed to your brothers and their families

·
Registered
13 Posts
asshole

This is why I think people on this site are a piece of shit. Complaining because someone said "Happy Memorial Day"?
Fuck off asshole!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts