1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MI HOT BOAT WINTER PARTY
Saturday March 18th
Quality Inn University, Lansing MI - 6pm

We'll meet in the lounge/bar area at 6pm, push some tables together and talk about the schedule. After that we can hang out in the bar and bench race. AAA Discount will get you a room for $80. I'll call on Monday and get a block of rooms and try to knock it down even more.

Hotel has a pool, arcade, pool tables, and continental breakfast. Some rooms have jacuzzi's.

See you then!:))THumbsUp

Additional note: Had a request to do a Silver Lake (Mears, MI) meet. Nice sandy bottom, sand dunes and plenty of activity in town. Camp sites are cheap this time of year.

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
68 views and no comments? And people bitch that FB killed this group. NOT PARTICIPATING is what is killing this club.

I'll let you know when the party is, hopefully someone shows up.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm impartial to February or March
Silver Lake would be of interest. Not sure if I would make it this year. Meaning me personally. I've never stayed in that area. I'm guessing motel reservations probably needed to be made back in July. I wonder if there is a cancellation waiting list. On the map I see a Silver Sands Resort.
Darin

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
I'll prolly attempt something for the saginaw river this summer. For that you guy who want to informal drag race and not worry about boat traffic, some assholes sitting in their 28 foot boats giving you the finger while they are trying to face book where you are trying to run or other things up our butts it's thee place to do it.

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, officially announced. See top post.

MI HOT BOAT WINTER PARTY
Saturday March 18th
Quality Inn University, Lansing MI - 6pm

·
Registered
336 Posts
camping prices

Yeah, but the water is slushy this time of year, maybe some open water around the edges. Might want to winterize each evening as well. <sarcasm>

​Never mind, the ice was off today, good to go!

Additional note: Silver Lake (Mears, MI) meet. Nice sandy bottom, sand dunes and plenty of activity in town. Camp sites are cheap this time of year.

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mention Michigan Hot Boats for a discounted rate! Prices increased significantly since the 21st!

·
Registered
336 Posts
state capitals

HST4ME,
I hear it is true for every state, just go down to the state capital area. In this case Michigan Avenue ends right at the capital for your hired entertainment.

·
Registered
336 Posts
only a couple miles

I think you are confusing this Quality Inn Lansing with the Marriott East Lansing north of campus on M.A.C. If you are hoping for State girls. It's only 1.6 miles to the east, easy drive. Big difference in pickings with that four letter word (East). I'm still hoping for the best in terms of scenery.

Dave, don't take this the wrong way, I'm fine with the Quality Inn.

RiverDave has some real sweethearts!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts