Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Do you really want someone who says, "She is asking God if she should enter the race??" PLEASE!!!!
You scared of God?
Or are you scared of his answer to her?
or are you simply scared of her asking?

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
You scared of God?
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp
according to his past posts.....jimbo is what "We" reference as "a lost soul"..... therefore, his mockery is unleashed. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
You scared of God?
He is scared of everything,scared of his own shadow.He has no courage unless its from behind a keyboard.
We have seen proof of that right here on this forum.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUpaccording to his past posts.....jimbo is what "We" reference as "a lost soul"..... therefore, his mockery is unleashed. :rolleyes:
Typical of your other posts, but what mockery. I ask a question. But, since you are making comments, maybe you could explain who's God she's talking about. And, why is she asking God, does he take sides? Who is this "WE" you reference? Does that refer to your imaginary friend? Does God approve of you supporting the child molester George Moore or flying the American flag upside down and boasting about it? What's he telling you, Maybe that you're an idiot?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
He is scared of everything,scared of his own shadow.He has no courage unless its from behind a keyboard.
Did you just write, "He is scared?" Surely you didn't.hil:)hil:)hil:)

But yea, and I am afraid that some of your stupidity might infect my keyboard. I hope it doesn't get infected, some of what's wrong with you isn't curable.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The minute you brought that keyboard home and reached in and took it out of the box it was infected with stupidity.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And he leaves three replies I cannot see... :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp :thumb:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Typical of your other posts, but what mockery. I ask a question. But, since you are making comments, maybe you could explain who's God she's talking about. And, why is she asking God, does he take sides?Who is this "WE" you reference? Does that refer to your imaginary friend?Does God approve of you supporting the child molester George Moore or flying the American flag upside down and boasting about it? What's he telling you? Maybe that you're an idiot.
It seems that your concerns and fears are focused on just who her God might be?

Do you think it unreasonable that one might seek guidance from a higher power? Or an internal voice of conscience?
What if she said she needs to ask her friends and family? Do you trust their opinions more than her own faith, regardless of what it might be?
Ronald Reagan said that he took guidance from the little man on his shoulder...I've always thought it was a reference to his moral compass but who knows?

My point is that "asking God" can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.
Focusing on that statement and pigeonholing it in terms of your narrow interpretation, and dismissing credibility and everything beyond that seems extremely short sighted, and unfortunate.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Typical of your other posts, but what mockery. I ask a question. But, since you are making comments, maybe you could explain who's God she's talking about. And, why is she asking God, does he take sides?Who is this "WE" you reference? Does that refer to your imaginary friend?Does God approve of you supporting the child molester George Moore or flying the American flag upside down and boasting about it? What's he telling you? Maybe that you're an idiot.
What Mockery...you ask?.....Don't play stupid.....The numerous posts you have made here in this forum over the past two years which you are ridiculing the belief and the existence of religion.... just as you are doing here and now :)hammers

"We" are those of "us" who "believe" (Tommy included)......not imaginary by any stretch of the measure....matter of fact, according to Gallup...89% of Americans believe in God. Leaves you in the minority doesn't it?

Who is George Moore? Are you referencing the 20th century novelist? I had no idea he was a child molester and how do you conclude that I support him?

FWIW...Only God knows what is in my heart of hearts......

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
It seems that your concerns and fears are focused on just who her God might be?

Do you think it unreasonable that one might seek guidance from a higher power? Or an internal voice of conscience?
What if she said she needs to ask her friends and family? Do you trust their opinions more than her own faith, regardless of what it might be?
Ronald Reagan said that he took guidance from the little man on his shoulder...I've always thought it was a reference to his moral compass but who knows?

My point is that "asking God" can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.
Focusing on that statement and pigeonholing it in terms of your narrow interpretation, and dismissing credibility and everything beyond that seems extremely short sighted, and unfortunate.
My concern does come about due to someone who thinks GOD has the time or inclination to address her personal job aspiration.

I have no problem with seeking guidance from others and think it's a good idea to consult with family, friends or others. I don't have a problem with an internal voice of conscience either, but that's not God speaking. Her personal faith does not belong in government politics. Politician and the laws they make are supposed to represent the people as a whole, and not there to represent her GOD.

If she talks to her friends or family, I may not agree with them personally, but I'd trust that a lot more than, "GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT".

You may post about my comment being short sighted, but I've seen your posts and think you feel more the way I do than your writing indicates.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
So in your book anyone who believes in god has no business running for office .
Is that supposed to be a question, or are you making a statement about what you think that I believe, and would be wrong?
If it's a question, please indicate so with a ? at the end of a sentence.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
What Mockery...you ask?.....Don't play stupid.....The numerous posts you have made here in this forum over the past two years which you are ridiculing the belief and the existence of religion.... just as you are doing here and now :)hammers

"We" are those of "us" who "believe" (Tommy included)......not imaginary by any stretch of the measure....matter of fact, according to Gallup...89% of Americans believe in God. Leaves you in the minority doesn't it?

Who is George Moore? Are you referencing the 20th century novelist? I had no idea he was a child molester and how do you conclude that I support him?

FWIW...Only God knows what is in my heart of hearts......
My apology to George Moore, I meant Roy Moore, the scumbag child molester who you openly supported.

You might want to brush up on your writing skills. You say, "We" are those of "us" who "believe" (Tommy included)......not imaginary by any stretch of the measure....matter of fact." You say, "Believe" followed by, "matter of fact" and that is a false analogy.
A belief may be a fact, but a belief does not make it a fact.

Please post where I have supposedly, "Ridiculed the belief and the existence of religion" since it isn't true. I ridicule your type of religion and your hypocrisy. I object to you or anyone else making decisions or laws to regulate, based on YOUR religion. Nearly all of the discussions you apparently seem to reference are not about Religion, but rather Christianity, or don't you remember? Even with that, you would make a piss poor Christian.

Your comment is humorous, "Only God knows what is in my heart of hearts" and probably true, and he/she is undoubtably disgusted every day.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
So in your book anyone who believes in god has no business running for office .
Is that supposed to be a question, or are you making a statement about what you think that I believe, and would be wrong?
If it's a question, please indicate so with a ? at the end of a sentence.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If it's a question, please indicate so with a ?at the end of a sentence.
Funny you are constantly acting as if you know what everyone thinks or knows .

It was a statement based on this statement from you . You said "Do you really want someone who says, "She is asking God if she should enter the race??" PLEASE!!!!"
Sure looks like you have a problem with it to me . So no you don't get to get on your grammar high horse you pompous ass .

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It is not uncommon for one to seek a higher power for backup on what they think they should do or believe in.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts