1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
those stupid B#$%^&s dont even realize that Bush didnt run for president. they looked pretty dumb. or they didnt read the book.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
But when is BARRY S. gonna end this "senseless war" and bring our troops home??? hil:)

Joy reminds me of someone on these boards... :)sphss

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
But when is BARRY S. gonna end this "senseless war" and bring our troops home??? hil:)

Maybe that certain someone IS Joy B. . PB is just where she likes to spend her alter-personality time at.:D:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

His administration stopped the War on Terror today and now started 2 wars, one with al Quida and one with the Taliban....according to a pentagon WH appointee Hack.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Can't watch videos at work due to the filter so just got a chance to catch up at home......

Michelle makes makes these women look so liberally programed and ignorant it's beyond belief. I guaranttee Elizabeth was just loving it.:D:|err:)devil

Is it just me or is Joy the female equivalent of U26??????? Anybody else catch that.......:)hand:)hand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts