Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Totally biatch slapped Matt Lauer. Made him look stupid and uninformed on his own show. He needs to go deeper than the cliff notes and talking points pushed in to his ear by a producer.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
That's probably the most I've ever watched Mr. "Matt Lauer". Can't stand Nancy boys like him.

Yes, I just personally attacked him. Boo Hoo

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
the lady seems informed. I may have to read her book. :)bulb

I've never like Lauer much when he gets in his bully mode. It clearly didn't work well here.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Totally biatch slapped Matt Lauer. Made him look stupid and uninformed on his own show. He needs to go deeper than the cliff notes and talking points pushed in to his ear by a producer.
Then he might just find out a few things he doesn't want to know..... Liberal politics works best at a shallow level; dig too deep, and you'll a) work too hard, and b) learn where things really come from

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
i never heard of her untill yesterday. she was on fox (glenn beck?) and i thought she was impressive.of course they were on the same team. this video here is even better,lol.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Hey Matt, pick up your testicles on the way out. It appears you were relieved of them during the interview.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Folks, Pick up the book and read it! She is one Little Gutsie Lady! I'm sure the O Team isn't real happy about it. It makes a lot of things clear about the idiot.
Even the Far Left is having trouble defending him now.
I gave up watching the AM shows a long time ago because of DS's like Lauer. They're still people who watch and believe them.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I hit her website every once in awhile.......she is very sharp and another hot conservative! :)devil

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
i never heard of her untill yesterday. she was on fox (glenn beck?) and i thought she was impressive.of course they were on the same team. this video here is even better,lol.
She was actually kinda subdued in this clip. I've seen her breath fire before. Not to be phucked with.

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Way to go MICHELLE! Talk FACTS to a LIBERAL and they dont know what to do.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Matt's out of comments allright......Michelle is very thorough and I guarantee she can pass any Lefty Snopes test thrown at her.:)devil:)hand

A truly gifted lady we can count on for the "facts".

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
If you listen real close...

You can hear the producer say, "Over there, Matt. By the entrance. There's your ballz".

Great clip.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Bet there is an opening for a guest screener there today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts