1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Don't worry, he's got Hillary over there taking care of things on behalf of the U.S. :)sphss

While our guy is dancing, gas goes over $4 a gallon.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Don't worry, he's got Hillary over there taking care of things on behalf of the U.S. :)sphss

While our guy is dancing, gas goes over $4 a gallon.

What is even worse is that guys he sent to fight are dying on the battlefield while he is partying as if everything is fine. I could not do that.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Wait and see....

I think obama has clearly shown he is "a wait and see" kinda guy. He really won't take any stand whatsoever until it becomes apparent which way the chips are going to fall. I can see his logic, since none of his crack team of advisers has a clue, he has to wait and see......If he wants to party while Libya burns, so what? Would it make any difference if he were in the oval office in deep thought? NO....... Would it make any difference if he stood up and said America takes a dim view of gov't troops/thugs firing on protesters? NO.... Unless he is ready to make a show of force, no bluffing allowed, there is really nothing he can do except "wait and see"...... I think perhaps leaders of the past might play this a little different, but that was in a different time, a time before political correctness ruled America..... After a Libyan takes matters to the extreme and drops Quaddify dead, obama will come out strongly in favor of the revolt. If the assassin fails, obama will come out in support of Quaddify and kiss his ass.. Gotta "wait and see".....
Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts