Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids have been asking about river trips this Summer since the boat is still torn apart. I told them we might look into getting a 3 seater PWC. We might be able to find one at a good price this Summer.

If we get one, I think I found the perfect tow vehicle for it :

As spotted by the kids on Sunday morning. My daughter (12) called it " T.P.T"
I had to ask her what that meant. Anyone here know ?

Sleeper CP ;)

( J/K) :p

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Totaly Punnie Truck! LMAO!

·
Registered
456 Posts
The kids have been asking about river trips this Summer since the boat is still torn apart. I told them we might look into getting a 3 seater PWC. We might be able to find one at a good price this Summer.

If we get one, I think I found the perfect tow vehicle for it :

As spotted by the kids on Sunday morning. My daughter (12) called it " T.P.T"
I had to ask her what that meant. Anyone here know ?

Sleeper CP ;)

( J/K) :p

trailer park trash???

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
trailer park trash???
Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner. :)grn

I asked her " where did you hear that?" She said " Mommy and I were watching a TV show last week and they said it on the show".

I told her " You need to be careful on what you say as to how people look and what they're driving. You have no idea what they've been through and where they live and what they do that got them to where they are today. Don't be judgmental..... do you understand me ? " She replied " Yes Daddy"

I then told her "... that's not T.P.T. if it was made out of wood that would be T.P.T. " ;)

My 10 year old asked " Who would think that looks good ?. Who is going to be impressed about that ?"

S CP :D

Just joking about the PWC ;)

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
You need to be careful on what you say as to how people look and what they're driving. You have no idea what they've been through and where they live and what they do that got them to where they are today.
I had to tell my son that when he was asking why you ran a Ford hil:)

(j/k)

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Helping hand....

Just joking about the PWC ;)
Geezzes, I thought you were serious and I was going to save you by loaning you a couple of waverunners. Yes, I have two, and thought I could keep you from falling too deep into that dark side of life:)st...River trips and kids just go together, no better place for them to spend their leisure time...Now you say you're j/k ing ............No, I won't loan you a v drive. ....Ray

PS Using kids to pull favors is low..............j/k;):D

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Personally I like the tow vehicle. Then again.........I lived in a trailer for a while when I was 19, in the military and couldn't afford anything better. Annual income for an E-1 back in 1977 was about $3000 a year.

Oh yeah.............

I really did go to the dark side. I just need to add the whale tail.

You can tell I'm white trash.. Notice the trailer tire tracks across the muddy front yard?

My neighbors love me.

Friggin eh dude....:)devil

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had to tell my son that when he was asking why you ran a Ford hil:)

(j/k)
Hummmm........ so everybody's a phucking comedian today ;) hil:)

The front office asked " what are you laughing about?" " Oh just some phucking comedian on the net. That's all " ;)

S CP :D ;)

·
Large Member
679 Posts
That truck looks alot like my first vehicle. 1985 Toyota pickup. Minus the shell and wing. Best truck I ever owned. I went 240,000mi.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Stick Big Proppas new boat behind it and paint the truck to match and y would have been the shiznit in 1985.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stick Big Proppas new boat behind it and paint the truck to match and y would have been the shiznit in 1985.
I was thinking something along this line: :p

Re-paint the truck and hook this baby up to it.

Yeah that's the ticket :)sphss

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey MONEYFUCKER, how you gonna drag me into this just because my boat is pink with a blue heartbeat on the side - :D its not like it says crazy cozmo on the side !!! haha - dont print the stickers i might not own the boat by the time i get them - :)hand

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn, when I read the title I thought you meant you were buying a v-drive... but a PWC? :)st
Rod,

One thing about the Sea Doo three seaters. I can entertain the kids for hours with just a little bit of fuel. :)devil So they do have their place....just a little at a time. I can always borrow one from a few friends at Martinez Lake.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Rod,

One thing about the Sea Doo three seaters. I can entertain the kids for hours with just a little bit of fuel. :)devil So they do have their place....just a little at a time. I can always borrow one from a few friends at Martinez Lake.

They are about as cool as 2 dudes riding tandem on a segway. lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts