Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Rebel
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw on the news that an LASD moto cop was involved in an accident on the freeway, hope it isn't you.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
a) I didn't think Miguel worked for LASO
b) I didn't think he rode anymore.

However, there is another member that does ride for LASO. Any info on where it happened?

·
6,873 Posts
Yes it was a LASPD Motor. He was a Trainee of mine 5 years ago. He was rear ended on the freeway at about 25MPH... and took flight...
He is pretty banged up and bruised waiting for X-rays on his arm. I was their as he was wheeled into the ambulance and is in alot of pain...
he will live.
Pretty scary when you hear officer down and it is citizens talking on your radio.
that is the second one in two weeks....
the other broke his leg in four places...

Thanks for asking Randy

·
Rebel
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a) I didn't think Miguel worked for LASO
b) I didn't think he rode anymore.

However, there is another member that does ride for LASO. Any info on where it happened?
I meant la school dist, and now that I think about it, I seem to remember him getting behind a desk now.

·
6,873 Posts
The Santa Monica , Beverly Hills, CHP and LAPD motors were all on scene in less than 5 Minutes from what I was told

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Yes it was a LASPD Motor. He was a Trainee of mine 5 years ago. He was rear ended on the freeway at about 25MPH... and took flight...
He is pretty banged up and bruised waiting for X-rays on his arm. I was their as he was wheeled into the ambulance and is in alot of pain...
he will live.
Pretty scary when you hear officer down and it is citizens talking on your radio.
that is the second one in two weeks....
the other broke his leg in four places...

Thanks for asking Randy
Motor jobs have to be one of the most dangerous jobs, period. I wouldn't do it, props to the guys who do it for a living. ;) This post is b.s. free BTW. Next one will be back to the normal Miguel bashing.:D

·
6,873 Posts
He was just released nothing broken, but given alot of happy pills....

Thanks guys....

·
Rebel
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now that I know all is well, I have to ask..... Why didn't you teach him the "spin into the reeds" maneuver to avoid the accident? :D

Seriously, good to hear you and the other officer are well.

·
6,873 Posts
Now that I know all is well, I have to ask..... Why didn't you teach him the "spin into the reeds" maneuver to avoid the accident? :D

Seriously, good to hear you and the other officer are well.
You cant teach genius, That is something I was born with

·
New here
4,219 Posts

·
New here
4,219 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts