Performance Boats Forum banner

Mike D runs into the Champ.....

Tags
champ mike runs
11K views 119 replies 23 participants last post by  ULTRA 23 
#1 ·
#22 ·
Cost doesnt seem to matter, Mr Woobles the pear shaped chump cant keep from drinking, smoking or shooting the stuff. He is the self proclaimed mesiah of jet boats. Now I know why weeble the woobler is so round he is full of shit,

140 Is not going to happen in old YELLER, SO lets see you are calling out
1 me
2 slowburn
3 superbad
4 widowmaker
5 Tony C
anyboby elese you want to add to the list? If I remember right theres a video of you calling out alot more then that
Cs
Cyclone
Ultra 23
wasnt there more?

#25 ·
banana ramma

Bo-Fried,
You might have run 126, but I will own you in the lagoon. 1000' and the way your turd leaves, no worries.
You'll know we reached the finish line when you see my pop-of release....and yes the video will be rollin'!:)hand

Ps. Loser buys dinner, so bring your purse.

#33 ·
At the track on sunday.

If you are the first to

Red light = Loss

Loss = trailer.

That's racing.

Btw. Are you aware of the maintenance program of running fuel? You've got yourself pretty deep in it. (being totally serious here) If you blow a motor at 120 you might be ok. At 130+ you could be in some deep sh*t.
I'd be careful before you go break something or get wet.

#40 ·
Guys dont let this thread get out of control , I have total respect of all boat racers, Its just fun and games on the computer and you win some you lose some :)hand So I hope theres no hard feelings towards any body. P.S. I will see ( 140 mph ) before the end..... in highnoon # 27 champ

#41 ·
Guys dont let this thread get out of control , I have total respect of all boat racers, Its just fun and games on the computer and you win some you lose some :)hand So I hope theres no hard feelings towards any body. P.S. I will see ( 140 mph ) before the end..... in highnoon # 27 champ
BS, dodge 2500 diesel's cut out at 127, thats with a chips. so if you cant tow it that fast what are you gonna do? borrow dan's motor

#50 ·
ok, this was real serious and one the the scariest things I have seen.

I was towin the Champ on the tube. He wanted to go faster and faster. I was doin about 35 and whipped him. He started movin and I lifted. I looked over my sholder saw him eat shit. He was doin cartwheels. Looked like a drag boat crash.

I flipped a fast 180 and hurried back to him. I saw him floating in the water. I was asking him if he was ok. No responce. As I got close I saw he was out. For a split second I thought he was messing with us. My wife was on the back of jetski following us. She also saw he was not responding. As I get up to him I see he is out. I also see his vest come undone. I was afraid to jump in. I was afraid after I jump in and come up, Bob would be gone. His arms were in the vest that was it. I was afraid any wave was gonna make him go under. He was still out cold.

My wife jumped in and I kept an eye on Bob. My wife did an awsome baywatch dive off the ski. She got to Bob and held him up. His mouth was right at the water line. She pulls him to the side of the boat, just tow feet or so. I was holding Bob to the side of the boat. He was still out. Took a good 10 sec and he slowly came to. He was out for about 30 or so.

We had a nurse on another boat and she checked him out. He was OK. Close call for sure.

After about 15 min, Bob was all there, well, as all there as Bob can be. :p

He started cracked jokes. "What do you call a man knocked out floating in the water? "BOB"!

The best part is about 15 min after he came to, he got up for some water. The nurse said, "Sit him down. I dont want him webble wobbeling around."

I looked at my wife and we lost it. The nurse was all dumbfounded. I told her I would explain later.

Bob, I am glad your ok. Scared the shit out of me man.

#52 ·
first off thanks to all my McIntyre mob its times like this your glad to be with such great people , Some one almost had a new hotrod ( highnoon ) just goes to show me how fast bad things can happen. I will be more careful in the furture thanks again. the champ :)hand p.s. bring food for father day @ ahah...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.