Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You want a bright yellow SoCal TPR so you can go fast!

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Mike won his class so I would say he is good
How many rounds did you go? I dont remember seeing you in the afternoon.

I think DK will make more rounds his first time out. :|err

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
How many rounds did you go? I dont remember seeing you in the afternoon.

I think DK will make more rounds his first time out. :|err
Yep I lost in the 2nd round. How many rounds did you go? And I do not mean rounds to the hotdog vender. Let me know when you have run over 80mph then you can talk. Bob did a great job and I told him that. Keep swinging on the champs nuts

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep I lost in the 2nd round. How many rounds did you go? And I do not mean rounds to the hotdog vender. Let me know when you have run over 80mph then you can talk. Bob did a great job and I told him that. Keep swinging on the champs nuts
I made plenty. You know how many people I gave rides to the gate and back? Damn. I bet I made 15+ rounds! :p

I have your 80. I will take a pic of the gps this weekend.

About the nut swingin, be glad I am. Someone has to. You know Bob, if we all just bag on him, he will go postal and snap. You ever see a crazy insane Umpa Lumpa? I am just keepin him in line. :D

And by the way, The whole "how many rounds did you go", that was from Bob. :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I made plenty. You know how many people I gave rides to the gate and back? Damn. I bet I made 15+ rounds! :p

I have your 80. I will take a pic of the gps this weekend.

About the nut swingin, be glad I am. Someone has to. You know Bob, if we all just bag on him, he will go postal and snap. You ever see a crazy insane Umpa Lumpa? I am just keepin him in line. :D

And by the way, The whole "how many rounds did you go", that was from Bob. :D
Yep my rhino used a whole tank of fuel running people around. In my opinion weather you go one round or four rounds if you do not win the race then your just burning fuel and nos. Tell the champ to keep his shirt on

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
I don't know the boatilitics (boat politics) behind this orange boat, but i will say the orange is BITCHIN!

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So whos A fuel motor are you going to use?
There are some brains behind the yellow bus. I dont think its Bob tho!:p:D:)sphss:)hand

·
Registered
31 Posts
The problem with the first TPR deck built is that they are as heavy as a Crown Line deck boat. You would have to have huge power to move it at any speed.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
the orange is looking good?

how heavy?

does it have the bolt on keel?

how about the transducers in the sponson?

what about the flux capacitors for the ride plate and dimpled gunnels?

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The problem with the first TPR deck built is that they are as heavy as a Crown Line deck boat. You would have to have huge power to move it at any speed.
I am glad I got the heavy one, it's got to haul my ass around.

She hits 80, and I don't have huge power, just a pump gas Ford, wait I do have power, I gots me a Ferd !!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts