Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Looks like Andy learned how to use a new toy. Great. Thanks for sharing this with us. Hopefully you've got more. Are we going to see you at Wamplers in May?? Chet

·
Michigan Hot Boat
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SUP Chet,
No new toy, just made a YouTube account.. Lost some of the better video's when I ran over my phone with my loader.. Deffenitly plan on being at Wamplers, didn't end up painting it this year, busy doing other useless thing's "like running over my phone"... Look forward to seeing you all soon..
006.jpg

·
Registered
558 Posts
Andy,Thanks for the reply. Please don't wreck the heavy equipment. We'll see you on the 19th. Chet

·
Registered
558 Posts
I thought it was rather amazing that it was off of the trailer and besides that, my son's driving it. Chet

·
Canoe Jockey
1,130 Posts
I thought it was rather amazing that it was off of the trailer and besides that, my son's driving it. Chet
Chet, you are right when you say "amazing". It just shows you how much punishment the bbc will take. That thing ran all year with bent pushrods, stuck lifters, a few missing cam lobes and broken rockers. Water was blowing out of the exhaust...and it's dry exhaust! Truly amazing..it made the season without a tow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts