·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who's got a hook up for military trailers? I need a m416

·
Registered
243 Posts
theres a guy in lurcene valley ca that has them i'll see if i can dig up the info

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The plan is to build something along these lines.

the tub on these trailers are sealed and it floats. Making it the perfect off road trailer. most guys build a tent setup for them also.

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
I stopped in at this place on my way to Coeur d' Alene last month. It's the biggest "military surplus" store I've been in since the old "Doughboy's" in Bellflower closed :D..........the warehouse alone would take several hours to go thru, and then the back lot is FULL of tanks, trucks & trailers.

http://www.youridahofalls.com/military_surplus_stores_idaho_falls.html

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I don't remember which one this is...M58?

$600 and it's yours...

Registered and lights are correct, the tailgat has been removed (normally welded in)..Hit me with a PM if even a little interested, it was my grandads.

GT :)hand

Attachments

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't remember which one this is...M58?

$600 and it's yours...

Registered and lights are correct, the tailgat has been removed (normally welded in)..Hit me with a PM if even a little interested, it was my grandads.

That thing looks for all the world like a m416 that someone put a tailgate on. Dude if you weren't so far away I would be all over it. I wonder how much it would run to ship it? I know someone on here was saying they run between nor-cal and so-cal all the time. Lets see if we can work something out. But yeah I would love to pick that up from you. I have cash in hand. And that is right on the money for what they go for:)

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah what is it set up for a ball or pintle hitch ?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Oh yeah what is it set up for a ball or pintle hitch ?
Still has the origional pintle, but Gramps welded a 2" coupling to the ring, could be an easy fix, he restored military jeeps as a hobby but passed away before he got to this one...

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still has the origional pintle, but Gramps welded a 2" coupling to the ring, could be an easy fix, he restored military jeeps as a hobby but passed away before he got to this one...

Cool deal, yeah pintle is a must for a jeep, keeps them from binding on the trail!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts