Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since you are the experts I thought I would ask here. What are your opinions of Miller Bubbledeck boats? Looks to be rigged with a BBC LS6 / tunnel ram berkely pump - looks very nice in the pictures. 1981

·
Engine junkie
142 Posts
Great boats! Handle well, built well, good history, and still in business. I own a 20' miller myself.

www.millercustomboats.com

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Since you are the experts I thought I would ask here. What are your opinions of Miller Bubbledeck boats? Looks to be rigged with a BBC LS6 / tunnel ram berkely pump - looks very nice in the pictures. 1981
Post some pics of it. They are nice full stringer river boats. You can make them mph with not much hp. I'm happy with mine.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I own a Miller and I am very happy with how the boat performs. It is one of the best handling jet boat I have ever driven. Mine is the Green one on the right.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks exactly like the green on in this picture except in blue. Have not seen it in person yet only in pictures. Guy is asking $8,000 for it. Not really in the market for a new boat but this one caught my attention. I would prefer a lower profile boat than the Eliminator Mojave I currently have - although it is a great boat.

I own a Miller and I am very happy with how the boat performs. It is one of the best handling jet boat I have ever driven. Mine is the Green one on the right.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Here's mine but the color will be changing by the end of the year.

The motor has been rebuilt since this photo was taken and also a Place DIverter replaced the Jet-o-vator. I think the jet-o-vator will go on eBay this summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts