Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone have a spec. sheet or brochures dealing with a '78 Miller 20' mini day cruiser?. I've looked on the forum here every place I can think of, no luck. At some point, Slowride posted some brochures (very good by the way), but the information is too small for me to read, even with a magnifing glass. I'd like the factory specs. and option list if someone has one to share. Thank you.

BTW, I've got somewhere all the dealer crap that came with my '74 Tahiti when it was purchased new, if someone needs or can use it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mlyons80, Thank you for the effort. I think that's the same one I've seen, and I still can't read it no matter how I blow it up, it must be the picture itself. Anyway, your boat is beautiful! Tell me about the power plant and your top speed.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
miller brochures

Fstdraw, my dad has a original brochure. Ill see if he can scan it and email me the pic. My boat runs about 65mph, when my dad had it he rebuilt the jet with a 650hp power plant in mind but that never happened and he got a miller mini v drive. I took the stock 330hp motor and put a cam, manifold, carb and ignition on it. Im guessing it makes about 400hp now. Im pretty sure the jet is way to much for my power plant, i would like to change the impeller back to an A.

Aquadevil, cool boat. I plan on changing my interior from the dark brown to a cream like yours in the winter. It makes the boat look so much better. Do you ever come down to black butte lake or the after bay?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sleekcrafter, I'll give that a try, maybe I can call them and get some info.

acua devils, I can see your avatar, but can't get your boat pic to come in. mlyons80 is right, what I can see of it, it's a sweet boat.

mlyons80, Thanks for the brochure help...way cool of you. I think we are going to freshen up the 460 and try to get a few more ponies out of it. Nothing drastic, just a good reliable engine to run us about 60 or so. Thanks again.

·
Seriously off center
2,379 Posts
I checked my files and don't have a brochure for the cruiser. I have the original unresized scan of the 19 if you can't make out the specs. Let me know if you need it and I'll see how I can get it to you. It's a large file and not attachment friendly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.