Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife and I are celebrating are 11Th wedding anniversary, so we decided to keep it easy this year and would like to have a day on the water with some good friends, so if you have a boat and would like to join us feel free. We will be at the ramp around 10ish, pm if you have ?'s.

·
Registered
981 Posts
whats the deal with tomorrow.... we gonna make a run up anywhere or just beach up and shoot the shit? im all in bringin a few jets with me in the process :D

·
huge member
232 Posts
Well I might be by myself. I will need someone to hold my boat while I park my trailer. Wife won't go with me any more and all my friends have pissed in passinger seat when I jump on it. I can't dock it cause I don't have guard rails on boat. Can I get some help? Sounds pathetic

·
Registered
981 Posts
if im out there when you get there ill help you out... had to lauch another guys boat last weekend as his hitch broke as he entered the launch area.. Not to mention pulled it outa the water when we were done lol

waddup andrew! :)hand

somethin tells me your 60 mph will walk me down the river tim ;)

cory, doug, you guys gonna make it???

·
huge member
232 Posts
if im out there when you get there ill help you out... had to lauch another guys boat last weekend as his hitch broke as he entered the launch area.. Not to mention pulled it outa the water when we were done lol

waddup andrew! :)hand

somethin tells me your 60 mph will walk me down the river tim ;)

cory, doug, you guys gonna make it???
ok thanks..

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Everybody will help each other. I am looking for a M&M colored boat. That guy better be able to do better than 60:):)punch

·
Registered
981 Posts
Everybody will help each other. I am looking for a M&M colored boat. That guy better be able to do better than 60:):)punch
m&m colors with matching paint on truck???

·
Registered
981 Posts
M&m,s ummmmmmmmm.
ahhh lol now that i see that avatar again i know what tims referring to.. Im thinking of another boat lol!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts