Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are your guys thoughts on it. they claim to be doing it for peace but doing it on 9-11 I thinks that's a bunch of bs I know of a few mc clubs that are going to going there. If they want their march that's fine but on 9-11 I don't think that's cool at all.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Hey, those are Obongo's brothers you are talking about. ;)

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I saw one of the leaders on fox yesterday, the SOB could barely speak English and was a rude dumb fuck. Fuck
these assholes if they don't like it, get out of America and go back to the shit hole they came from!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think part of the reason they are like that when theyre here is partly due to us letting them. If we did this shit in their country there would be a damn uprising but we continue to let them run their mouths and get away with what they do. When I was fighting for this country in Iraq they tended not to do anything rude or disrespectful or anything like that and it was due to having guns in their faces. I think that should maybe happen here.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Wonder how they would feel about a million man Christian crusade same day, same place.:D
I think there is a 5-1 ratio of bikers that are headed that way to greet them. Or so I hear. :thumb:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
my thoughts exactly

I saw one of the leaders on fox yesterday, the SOB could barely speak English and was a rude dumb fuck. Fuck
these assholes if they don't like it, get out of America and go back to the shit hole they came from!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
First thing that comes to mind is a perfect opportunity for a rolling thunder attack

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
It's possible some of those bikers were on B-52 crews. ;)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Their timing is 100% "in your face" and "look how we can abuse your freedoms" afterwhich they will all be ushered into the White House for a toga party.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Maybe we could just hand out pork rinds and maple bacon donuts....you know make the march less stressful by making sure they have comfort foods.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know of a few m/c that are gonna have multiple chapters there. it should be interesting to see what happens. but when shit hits the fan it will be the clubs that get in trouble not those towel wearing sheep fucking raggedy ass bearded bastards

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I say hose the street down with pigs blood! :)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I don't see how this can be allowed.

We, as citizens, have rights. We GIVE UP those rights when we infringe on the rights of others.

We have a demographic that kills innocents by holy directive.
Muslim, is what we call it.

The list of evidence is long and clearly displays this.

Now we use things like RICO to arrest and convict crime bosses and other organized crime figures just for THINKING about commiting a crime or "conspiring" to do it.

We also have terrorist exceptions that allow nearly unlimited infringements on ALL of our rights.

Are we to believe that these individuals, who are marching as a united front as representatives of a demographic who are directed by their holy manuscript to kill us, and exercise that directive time and time again inside these borders, still have a RIGHT to do this, on the anniversary of the worst, most flagrant and deadly attack EVER on our soil?

i don't see how. Their rights are as dead as the thousands who they killed on 9/11.
As dead as the victims at Fort Hood.

They have zero rights in my book, and anyone who argues that they still have a right to any of the freedoms this Country provides is an enemy of this Country as well, IMO.
We prosecute crime figures, business crooks, murderers etc every single day strictly by association. Why are these "people" any different?

·
Registered
975 Posts
I don't see how this can be allowed.

We, as citizens, have rights. We GIVE UP those rights when we infringe on the rights of others.

We have a demographic that kills innocents by holy directive.
Muslim, is what we call it.

The list of evidence is long and clearly displays this.

Now we use things like RICO to arrest and convict crime bosses and other organized crime figures just for THINKING about commiting a crime or "conspiring" to do it.

We also have terrorist exceptions that allow nearly unlimited infringements on ALL of our rights.

Are we to believe that these individuals, who are marching as a united front as representatives of a demographic who are directed by their holy manuscript to kill us, and exercise that directive time and time again inside these borders, still have a RIGHT to do this, on the anniversary of the worst, most flagrant and deadly attack EVER on our soil?

i don't see how. Their rights are as dead as the thousands who they killed on 9/11.
As dead as the victims at Fort Hood.

They have zero rights in my book, and anyone who argues that they still have a right to any of the freedoms this Country provides is an enemy of this Country as well, IMO.
We prosecute crime figures, business crooks, murderers etc every single day strictly by association. Why are these "people" any different?
Exactly, You are 100% correct on that..............We as Americans should not be arrested,prosecuted,or shunned,called Racist for standing up and doing anything to stop something like this.If we went to their country and marched,we would be gunned down..............

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Exactly, You are 100% correct on that..............We as Americans should not be arrested,prosecuted,or shunned,called Racist for standing up and doing anything to stop something like this.If we went to their country and marched,we would be gunned down..............
You know, I DON'T want to compare our great Country to their shit holes, but you are correct.

My point is that this fucking bend over backwards PC horse shit attitude in FEAR of offending a murderous demo who wipe their own asses with their hands is bull shit.
Every POS that shows up to "march" should be detained, questioned, family tree investigated, basically anally fucking probed until every dirty secret they may have falls out for all to see.
Yo know, just like the head fucking muslim at 1600 Penn. Ave is doing to us right now as we type.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts