Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the call, Biz won the 9.50 class and runner up in the Pro Gas Jet class.

It had to be the haircut!!!! LOL!!

:)violent44 Red Cup Racing :)violent44 !!

Way to go guys!! Again, congrats!!!

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
need more details what was half track et and the overall et and mph see how much they picked up from last race and congrats biz, and red cup ol starkwether got one hell of a program going wonder if red cup gonna role too the worldfinals in nov.

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
need more details what was half track et and the overall et and mph see how much they picked up from last race and congrats biz, and red cup ol starkwether got one hell of a program going wonder if red cup gonna role too the worldfinals in nov.
Sorry man, it was a short phone call with a very happy Ross on the other end. I didn't want to drill him too much about the facts. I think I was as stoked as he was!! Those stats may come to light on the boards as all the racers arrive home tonight.

Patience my friend, patience. ;)

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
I was there for a short time. Got to meet Ross, Boat looked and sounded Awesome!

Congrats!

·
The Rogers Is Back!
347 Posts
i witnessed the whole thing... congrats ross made my day... R&R (revenge of the rogers).

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Ross you did a great job this weekend. Your boat ran hard. Had a good time see you in PHX

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Thats sick Ross ! Holding it down for the v-bottoms....congrats bud.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Ross sawed the competition down including myself all weekend he ran the numbers and cut the lights nice job bizznatch.Mike heitman also won the 10.00 bracket with the same attitude to win that was awesome congrats and of course the red cup pits were off the hook.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Great job Bizz. You were dialed on that holding rope, clean lights and right on the number, you kicked ass and its only your second race. Bad ass!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts