Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other thread was gettin out of hand. who's gonna be talkin smack at the bar next friday?
1. 999

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
the other thread was gettin out of hand. who's gonna be talkin smack at the bar next friday?
1. 999

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHO'S TALKING SMACK , BUT I HEARD YOU BUYING SHOTS FOR EVERY ONE!!!!! GUYS ON PUMP GAS CAN AFFORD IT, IS WHAT I WAS TOLD!!!!:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Im all over it, what time is the finishline drivers meeting?

Finishline is seriously half the fun of a race weekend. Hopefully Yolanda is working.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
1. 999
Why every time I go, your there sluring and spitting. Cant understand a thing you say, then you give me that god awful smerk like you said something smart. I will pass this time.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why every time I go, your there sluring and spitting. Cant understand a thing you say, then you give me that god awful smerk like you said something smart. I will pass this time.
you must be confusing me with Brule.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHO'S TALKING SMACK , BUT I HEARD YOU BUYING SHOTS FOR EVERY ONE!!!!! GUYS ON PUMP GAS CAN AFFORD IT, IS WHAT I WAS TOLD!!!!:)hand:)hand:)hand
actually i heard the guy not racing a boat (YOU!) had all the extra cash and was buying rounds on friday!

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im all over it, what time is the finishline drivers meeting?

Finishline is seriously half the fun of a race weekend. Hopefully Yolanda is working.
i'm thinking dinner at that mexican joint and then bar by 10pm.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you're gonna be headin to bed by 10:30. so maybe we need to get there a little earlier so you wont break your curfew
bs. no curfew the night before qualifying. night before eliminations is a different story.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, not your Daddy, even though its hard to tell the 2 of you apart at times and its harder to pull you 2 apart all that drunk love going on.
dont hate just because he ignores you when the phone at westech rings.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
actually i heard the guy not racing a boat (YOU!) had all the extra cash and was buying rounds on friday!

I'll take care of Jess's drinks your on your own, i don't want to be the guy who got you drunk , when you start annoying mike D.....

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
then again if we're still workin on the boat at 9pm on friday then i'll probably be in bed by midnight.
well i guess you better get off your pin cushion a$$ and finish. I would hate to miss the red headed step child beatings at the bar or resturant.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts